jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 02:57 AM   #142
dannygarrett09
Birdman

dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 03:14 AM   #143
SickleClaw
Justice League

I'm scared what the price will be for this beast.
SickleClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 06:18 AM   #144
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickleClaw View Post
I'm scared what the price will be for this beast.
I'm guessing $1999......
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 08:46 AM   #145
John Hammond
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Very disappointed with the measurements, I expected them to be similar to the Rotunda 1/8 (which is already difficult to place) and it is even more complicated. Putting it in front as it should be (besides, the logo in the center already tells you that it should be like this) is practically impossible, needing a piece of furniture with a depth of 90cm and if you put it lengthwise one of the Rex will be far away and many details will be lost, like a part of every Rex and part of the car and the logo won't look right and feel in place, also due to its width even laying it on its side it will stick out a lot on most furniture. I repeat, I do not understand these dimensions.
John Hammond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 09:23 AM   #146
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hammond View Post

Very disappointed with the measurements, I expected them to be similar to the Rotunda 1/8 (which is already difficult to place) and it is even more complicated. Putting it in front as it should be (besides, the logo in the center already tells you that it should be like this) is practically impossible, needing a piece of furniture with a depth of 90cm and if you put it lengthwise one of the Rex will be far away and many details will be lost, like a part of every Rex and part of the car and the logo won't look right and feel in place, also due to its width even laying it on its side it will stick out a lot on most furniture. I repeat, I do not understand these dimensions.
i think it was always inevitable my friend. This scene in specific has to be deep. Im going to have to display it slightly angled.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 09:56 AM   #147
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Looks like a hard peice to display. Here is your look at Eddie Carr too.

dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 10:25 AM   #148
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

at this point Prime 1 is just running away with the lead in this hobby and it ain't even close.

Across the board, all their licenses, their pieces just continuously raise the bar. other companies have a couple impressive pieces here and there, but not with the consistency of Prime 1.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 11:14 AM   #149
Lemmiwinkles
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

It looks incredible, but I do have to agree with John Hammond (the member, not the fictional character). The dimensions are awkward, but I can’t see how they would have done it differently other than torso’s emerging from the trees. It’s more like a “centre of the room” display piece which is great if you have the space for that. The pricing will make or break it for me. I was really hoping for the car on its own too so the option was there.
Lemmiwinkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 02:56 PM   #150
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
at this point Prime 1 is just running away with the lead in this hobby and it ain't even close.

Across the board, all their licenses, their pieces just continuously raise the bar. other companies have a couple impressive pieces here and there, but not with the consistency of Prime 1.
Not with middle earth. Weta have been kings since 2002 and continuously put out quality stuff that sells out, barring recent and hopefully short term QC issues. Prime are just bigger? they overdo it in my opinion.

I also prefer Iron Studios for Jurassic Park statues, but that?s because I like dioramas of key scenes.
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote