Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-20-2022, 04:14 AM   #21
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Got charged for this. It?ll arrive whenever it does.

I have this and 1/4 Samus. I have Sideshow?s Master Chief and got the Helmet not long ago. I feel like I need either

1. A 1/4 statue and Prop that represents PlayStation since Samus is Nintendo and MC is Xbox. Or
2. a character in blue to balance the red and green. I know Mega Man has a helmet out there somewhere and a few statues to choose from.
Final Fantasy, God of War, Crash Bandicoot are pretty much the top three PS character exclusives. Or you could cheat, and get a Spider-man and bust from the recent Sony exclusive games...no one would have to twist your arm to go that route...
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 10:22 PM   #22
qz33
Rescue

Full bust yet?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 07:55 PM   #23
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Final Fantasy, God of War, Crash Bandicoot are pretty much the top three PS character exclusives. Or you could cheat, and get a Spider-man and bust from the recent Sony exclusive games...no one would have to twist your arm to go that route...
Right lol. I have the 1/3 PCS Sony Spider-Man already lol. My only 1/3 though, that?s a size I definitely don?t want to consistently collect.

Sony doesn?t have too many characters that represent it exclusively like Microsoft and especially Nintendo do. Even Final Fantasy and God of War, the current games might be exclusive but overall the franchises are not. And from what I?ve read GoW might be ending its exclusivity with Ragnarok.

A 1/4 Kratos paired with the Blades of Chaos would be dope though. I know there?s plenty of customs but I don?t think there?s a licensed version.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 08:03 PM   #24
Peedi
The Secret Six

Also I like logo displays. I have the Marvel Lightbox on top of my bookshelf with my trades and hardcovers. So I was pleased to find these on sideshow’s website last night. They’re smaller which is fine because I want to incorporate these into my display whenever it comes together.

Interestingly enough the maker has a Nintendo license and makes Nintendo light pieces but they didn?t do a logo for Nintendo. Hopefully they will at some point, I?ll display it with Samus and this helmet.
Old 04-21-2022, 11:33 PM   #25
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Now that you mention it, I think I might like to start incorporating some logos into my future displays as well.

Mine would include the likes of Street Fighter, Marvel, Star Wars, Capcom, Konami (original logo), Nintendo. Maybe DBZ, TMNT.

I worked at a game store for several years, many years ago, and of course we had those sort of game publisher light boxes, so having them would be some additional nostalgia for me as well.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 12:59 AM   #26
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Now that you mention it, I think I might like to start incorporating some logos into my future displays as well.

Mine would include the likes of Street Fighter, Marvel, Star Wars, Capcom, Konami (original logo), Nintendo. Maybe DBZ, TMNT.

I worked at a game store for several years, many years ago, and of course we had those sort of game publisher light boxes, so having them would be some additional nostalgia for me as well.
Whoa I?m late on this.

But I have Star Wars and Marvel light boxes as well. The Star Wars is from the same company as the video game ones I posted above. Sideshow sells them but I sourced mine from elsewhere like eBay. The Marvel light box I have is much larger. It?s amazing.

I?ve gotten a few F4F emails about the shipping status of this, I know within F4F it?s a whole process so I guess it?ll be here soon.