Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #31
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

can anyone confirm if the T-700 and the T-8oo are the same sculpt? but the only difference is that the T-700 has that pitted iron look and the head is tilted down more to make the eyes more mean looking and where the T-800 is a smooth chrome weathered look and that the head is more upright looking straight forward? and are these really film accurate? which is more film accurate? these or the HCG version?
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 12:52 AM   #32
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

It could also have been issue with the factory they where using as all the Endo bust are open editions even the clean chrome one. They had quality issues with that one which is why they stopped it and just made bd ones. Rereleasing it is not ing to hurt the first batch ones at all.

I would love a chance to grab a tx again but I doubt that would happen as I'm not sure if it sold all to great.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 03:18 AM   #33
Spazzy
Hercules

I wanted the t600 for so long, but almost feels wrong to buy this, 1 the price increase, two it almost feels like a recast, and I am not sure I want to support the greedy ways of opening up editions that have long been sold out.
Spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote