Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-13-2021, 05:05 AM   #1
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Customer support

Hi everyone,

I have a little question about the help center from Sideshow. I am an international buyer and when I had a question or an issue, I asked Sideshow by the way of their chat and now it's a link for the professionals only. So it looks like it is nowhere to be found, there is just lots of answers about questions/issues but nothing answers mine and it's pretty urgent. As a foreigner, I can't reach them by phone, anyway I can't find their phone number either, but I got all their social media accounts...

Can you help me with that ? Am I blind, stupid or there is another explanation I'm not aware about ?

Thx a lot for your future answers
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 07:56 AM   #2
Gekon
Blue Falcon

I was in exact same situation two weeks ago. Couldn't open their chat any possible way so i used support email address and they resolved my issue. But it took about 2 days so dunno if You have that much time.
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 07:58 AM   #3
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
I was in exact same situation two weeks ago. Couldn't open their chat any possible way so i used support email address and they resolved my issue. But it took about 2 days so dunno if You have that much time.
I was going to suggest the same, try emailing them.

They generally have very good support and should be able to help you out.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 07:59 AM   #4
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Hi everyone,

I have a little question about the help center from Sideshow. I am an international buyer and when I had a question or an issue, I asked Sideshow by the way of their chat and now it's a link for the professionals only. So it looks like it is nowhere to be found, there is just lots of answers about questions/issues but nothing answers mine and it's pretty urgent. As a foreigner, I can't reach them by phone, anyway I can't find their phone number either, but I got all their social media accounts...

Can you help me with that ? Am I blind, stupid or there is another explanation I'm not aware about ?

Thx a lot for your future answers
So, for chat, depending on when you chat in their Customer Service may not be available. They're only open from 9am PT to 6pm PT Monday-Friday. If you get the automated chat, simply type "agent" and it should direct you to a person. You may get one of the Sideshow Ambassador's first, we usually identify ourselves and you can ask to be sent to Customer Service, they should do so.

Also, if you get an ambassador in off hours and want Customer Service they will transfer you to the email system.

Now if no one is available the chat system should direct you to the customer service email form, but a quick link for that is: https://www.sideshow.com/support

That link will allow you to send an email to customer support.

Lastly, and I don't know if it still gets you to customer service or not, Sideshow still does have a phone number: 1 (805) 214-2100

Hope that all helps.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:16 AM   #5
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Thx everyone for your help

So Josh, if I understood what you said correcly, the chat window will just pop on the website at 9am PT ?
Old 12-13-2021, 11:39 AM   #6
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:

So Josh, if I understood what you said correcly, the chat window will just pop on the website at 9am PT ?
Didn't for me. There was chat button but it never worked for me, window didn't appear. Tried different computers, different web browsers, different internet provider. Nothing. I resolved my issue by mail so later doesn't give a crap why it doesn't work for me.
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:45 AM   #7
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
Didn't for me. There was chat button but it never worked for me, window didn't appear. Tried different computers, different web browsers, different internet provider. Nothing. I resolved my issue by mail so later doesn't give a crap why it doesn't work for me.
So when you guys click the little droid at the bottom right corner of the website the chat box doesn't open up at all? I just tried it on my laptop and it worked for me. It should always be there.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:46 AM   #8
ukshaun
Hercules

Visit: https://www.sideshow.com/
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select: Contact Us

On the next page select: Chat Online Now
This will open a window where you get to chat to a Service Droid

Ask your question. The Service Droid will answer with useless answers.
Keep asking questions until the option to Chat to someone becomes available
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:59 AM   #9
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
So when you guys click the little droid at the bottom right corner of the website the chat box doesn't open up at all? I just tried it on my laptop and it worked for me. It should always be there.
Yeah, it's there for me too... work laptop, home computer, phone, you name it. Maybe it triggers some sort of popup blocker for people? LOL, is that still a thing, popup blockers, or did I totally just date myself?
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 12:03 PM   #10
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Ok it is now in contact us page just to the left of the contact us chat for the professionals.
That's great, now I hope I just have to wait just like the old days

And just in case, there is no way to find an invoice for an order in our account ?