Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 05-14-2018, 12:04 PM   #371
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

This the thread that was referring to ebay seller "statue_monger"?
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:45 PM   #372
strife87
Spider-Ham

It was discussed in this thread a while back, yes.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 08:47 AM   #373
Darth Vader
Birdman

Hello, if someone from PCS is not hiding behind the walls.....

I have tried 6 times the same email since December.

This is it :

- First thing, I am still waiting for the gift card regarding Paypal transaction 2********** (from email du********ge.fr)

Also you stated
The NRD amount is displayed on the product page of the item you are purchasing. NRDs are 10% of the item’s price.

So the refund I received for this order (Paypal transaction 2U**********2E) is INCOMPLETE and I did not get any gift card (see below the answer you gave me regarding this matter)

- 2nd thing is, I have send another email regarding item ONIAKUMA002MAD Paypal transaction 0A**********. (from email so********ail.fr)

I want a full refund from this order. It has been too long and too difficult to communicate with you. Also the estimate delivery dates are moving very often.

I am really waiting for someone to answer me this time.

Best
Darth Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 11:41 AM   #374
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

. .
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 04:43 PM   #375
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Hello, if someone from PCS is not hiding behind the walls.....

I have tried 6 times the same email since December.

This is it :

- First thing, I am still waiting for the gift card regarding Paypal transaction 2********** (from email du********ge.fr)

Also you stated
The NRD amount is displayed on the product page of the item you are purchasing. NRDs are 10% of the item’s price.

So the refund I received for this order (Paypal transaction 2U**********2E) is INCOMPLETE and I did not get any gift card (see below the answer you gave me regarding this matter)

- 2nd thing is, I have send another email regarding item ONIAKUMA002MAD Paypal transaction 0A**********. (from email so********ail.fr)

I want a full refund from this order. It has been too long and too difficult to communicate with you. Also the estimate delivery dates are moving very often.

I am really waiting for someone to answer me this time.

Best
You won't get a reply here buddy, you have to get them on Facebook or just keep e-mailing them.

Send new e-mails too don't reply to any old ones.

Good luck.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 10:01 PM   #376
DarkKnight
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
You won't get a reply here buddy, you have to get them on Facebook or just keep e-mailing them.

Send new e-mails too don't reply to any old ones.

Good luck.
To be honest they wont even answe on FB ive tried email and even called severaltimes per day and no answer. All i want to do is change my address and they still cant reply with “ok we got pay your order”
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 05:02 PM   #377
the-owl
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

yes.

for the most part yes. i might pick up a transformer statue. but most of the statues that popcultureshock makes are over priced and dont hold their value and people lose interest in them. i have recieved the ryu 1:3 and he-man and battle cat statues recently and totally love those. i recently bought an evil lyn exclusive from them and that was a nice piece too. but in doing so they shipped me out the wrong statue. instead of shipping me an evil lyn, they shipped me out evil ryu. had to send back the evil ryu to get the evil lyn. then they shipped me 3 battle ryu instead of just the one i ordered so had to ship 2 of them back. and those are fricken huge boxes. had to do 2 trips of half and hour driving to take them back. there is still costumer service issues and definitely warehouse issues. ive stopped collecting from sideshow because over priced and over produced and now im going to do the same thing with popculture.
the-owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 05:26 PM   #378
qz33
Doctor Doom

3 Battle Ryu statues and an Evil Ryu instead of Evil Lyn? At once or as separate instances?
Am I understanding this correctly?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:01 PM   #379
dao2
Cyclops

jesus what is going on with their shipping ;p

i dunno about overpriced, i think popculture shock are the most bang for your buck statues there are. they sure don't hold their value like they used to but all that's hype. in terms of resale maybe not, but in terms of the amount of statue and quality you get for your dollar I can think of none better.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 06:11 PM   #380
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-owl View Post
for the most part yes. i might pick up a transformer statue. but most of the statues that popcultureshock makes are over priced and dont hold their value and people lose interest in them. i have recieved the ryu 1:3 and he-man and battle cat statues recently and totally love those. i recently bought an evil lyn exclusive from them and that was a nice piece too. but in doing so they shipped me out the wrong statue. instead of shipping me an evil lyn, they shipped me out evil ryu. had to send back the evil ryu to get the evil lyn. then they shipped me 3 battle ryu instead of just the one i ordered so had to ship 2 of them back. and those are fricken huge boxes. had to do 2 trips of half and hour driving to take them back. there is still costumer service issues and definitely warehouse issues. ive stopped collecting from sideshow because over priced and over produced and now im going to do the same thing with popculture.
I really would like to know what or who runs that shipping warehouse they have been f$cking up for YEARS. It’s unacceptable your ES is sooooo low how can sideshow be doing better with their literally 5,000 Spider-Man pf?

With all respects to ant This would of been first thing I addressed not transparency posts, refunds, factories, license and all that other stuff.

Someone on this very form doesn’t have the correct raiden base my friend doesn’t have the correct coa. Again this has been going on for YEARS!!!!!
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote