Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 12-14-2006, 01:33 PM   #21
elwood49
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Yup I'm happy they have the 16:9 support but umm it doesn't fill up my entire set?
Can't tell if you're joking or not, but it fills everything on my 16:9. You have to set it in the Main Wii menu.
elwood49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:34 PM   #22
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

No joke! I set mine in the Wii as well, and while it's more then standard, it still doesn't take up the entirety of the tele set. If I stretch it just cuts off at the bottom.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:58 PM   #23
elwood49
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
No joke! I set mine in the Wii as well, and while it's more then standard, it still doesn't take up the entirety of the tele set. If I stretch it just cuts off at the bottom.
That is weird. The only time mine doesn't take up the whole picture is when I get the letterbox effect when Z-targeting.
elwood49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 03:11 PM   #24
Ghost

Maybe I need to set something in the set itself?
Old 12-18-2006, 05:19 PM   #25
Ghost

I actually figured out why it wasn't set. The game itself sets itself up to be pulled to 16:9 so I adjusted it for my set.

Anyways I just finished Twilight Princess today. Took me forever since I only have at the most an hour or 2 a day to play it. I think I clocked in at around 43 hours. Mainly because there were times I'd leave the game idling to do something else, but you can pretty much beat this way under that time. But there is a TON of stuff to do in this game; I'm going back for sure.

I kinda actually was hoping for the game to end after I beat part after part, mainly because I was like "come on, another search an item quest?!?!" So it really just made me want to finish it up until I got to the end and i was like wow there were so many things I could have done before this. I mean I never even got some items to use at all like the Spiderbombs.

But the ending is pretty spectacular, and I won't spoil anything but it is an amazing game, I still think Ocarina is better just by an itty itty bit but this game for me is definitely great. Ocarina definitely was more heartfelt and while this one will make you feel meloncholic as well, the feelings are stronger with Ocarina. Graphics aside it still played and looked beautiful especially in component 480p.

Zelda is a testament that Nintendo won't go away anytime soon.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:44 PM   #26
Kidwith dignity
Doh!

Thumbs up

i just wrapped twilight princess for wii ... that is so awesome .. i liked the ending but it could be abit less corny . Honestly this game has the most wicked graphics. Anyone who wants 2 buy this do so very quuiiiccckkklllyyy hey if you are really good with the ocarina u can play the simpsons and it sounds perfect

Last edited by Kidwith dignity; 12-18-2006 at 06:48 PM. Reason: so i could add that the simpsons sounded wicked
Kidwith dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 11:26 PM   #27
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I love this game I'm just started the Lava stage.... after the Sumo guys.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 11:43 PM   #28
Primal
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I love this game I'm just started the Lava stage.... after the Sumo guys.
I just wrapped up that level tonight and heading north.

My favorite part of the game so far? When you're on the horse attacking the bad guys on the giant boars.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wUCVEV8XQ_8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wUCVEV8XQ_8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 12:57 AM   #29
Ghost

Hell yeah! I gotta say that's my fave part of the game as well. Especially when you can use the bow.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:11 AM   #30
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I just beat the boars right before I got in the Lava level. That was pretty fun. I was surprised that the forest monkey level took me about 3 hours to beat. I wonder how long I'm going to be in Lava world for.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote