Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 05-11-2019, 04:50 PM   #2911
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Prices are up all across the board, regular SS PFs are $700+now, its not just Chronicle. They won't be selling thousands of these like Sideshow so the per piece price is going to be higher. I'd love for it to be cheaper, but unfortunately that's the price. I still wish they offered the early bird discount, that would help some.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 05:13 PM   #2912
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Random question, but when you cancel an order instead of getting a refund can you put the paid balance on the cancelled order towards a different order?
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:22 PM   #2913
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
Random question, but when you cancel an order instead of getting a refund can you put the paid balance on the cancelled order towards a different order?
yes, I asked Heather. im doing that from my lost world raptor bust to the P1 spino.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:37 PM   #2914
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
yes, I asked Heather. im doing that from my lost world raptor bust to the P1 spino.
Cool, thanks tama.

Unfortunately looks like I will be doing this for my Stego maquette. With the high cost of shipping and weak Canadian dollar I'm really scrutinizing my purchases as of late. I haven't been feeling it on the Stego lately, so it might be better to cancel that order and use the paid balance towards something else. Hopefully I don't regret this decision in the future.
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:48 PM   #2915
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
Cool, thanks tama.

Unfortunately looks like I will be doing this for my Stego maquette. With the high cost of shipping and weak Canadian dollar I'm really scrutinizing my purchases as of late. I haven't been feeling it on the Stego lately, so it might be better to cancel that order and use the paid balance towards something else. Hopefully I don't regret this decision in the future.
As a stego owner, you'll miss out on a great piece. but hey, follow your heart my friend
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 05:40 AM   #2916
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
As a stego owner, you'll miss out on a great piece. but hey, follow your heart my friend
I'd keep the Stego order too, there can't be many of them left.
Old 05-13-2019, 03:40 PM   #2917
mar7
Doh!

For those pining for a full bodied Bull Rex statue, I messaged Chronicle on Facebook recently and while they said that they have no plans to do one currently, they’d consider it for the future.

So, if enough people reach out to them letting them know you want one, we may get finally get one. I doubt one of the 3 companies ever makes one, but I’m hoping eventually someone delivers.
mar7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 05:09 PM   #2918
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar7 View Post
For those pining for a full bodied Bull Rex statue, I messaged Chronicle on Facebook recently and while they said that they have no plans to do one currently, they’d consider it for the future.

So, if enough people reach out to them letting them know you want one, we may get finally get one. I doubt one of the 3 companies ever makes one, but I’m hoping eventually someone delivers.
RUMOR CONTROL: Hi mar7, I think we have a miscommunication at play. I said we had no plans atm, but that you never know what the future holds. Nothing more, nothing less. Cheers!
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 06:13 PM   #2919
mar7
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
RUMOR CONTROL: Hi mar7, I think we have a miscommunication at play. I said we had no plans atm, but that you never know what the future holds. Nothing more, nothing less. Cheers!
Please make one! The Bull Rex sorely needs a maquette.
mar7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 08:59 PM   #2920
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar7 View Post
Please make one! The Bull Rex sorely needs a maquette.
If they ever do one, it will probably be a long way off, I have to imagine there are a lot they would want to get to before him.