Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-30-2018, 12:54 PM   #1
stone eagle
Justice League

ARH song and dance continues....

Well from a posting today by one of the ARH employees there is another delay in shipping back ordered statues!
A group of statues that was sold about two years ago to customers and have been promised many times has missed another deadline...
I guess it can be expected, when ARH wants to sell their latest and greatest statue they post all kinds of notices and videos. When they are getting close to an expected deadline they go quiet or post very little.
The latest excuse talks about expense of shipping in two shipments v one. Where is all the money from new statue sales? Then some are still waiting for the "in house" statues to be sent. Why wasn't their production moved to China to fill up the shipment v making all new statues?
So if the statues are delayed again and we won't even see a hint of them until end of August or later does that mean the "in house" statues will be worked on and shipped since no China statues will need to be inspected or shipped?
I am beginning to believe that an ARH statue owner is a mythical being like a unicorn.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 01:20 PM   #2
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
Well from a posting today by one of the ARH employees there is another delay in shipping back ordered statues!
A group of statues that was sold about two years ago to customers and have been promised many times has missed another deadline...
I guess it can be expected, when ARH wants to sell their latest and greatest statue they post all kinds of notices and videos. When they are getting close to an expected deadline they go quiet or post very little.
The latest excuse talks about expense of shipping in two shipments v one. Where is all the money from new statue sales? Then some are still waiting for the "in house" statues to be sent. Why wasn't their production moved to China to fill up the shipment v making all new statues?
So if the statues are delayed again and we won't even see a hint of them until end of August or later does that mean the "in house" statues will be worked on and shipped since no China statues will need to be inspected or shipped?
I am beginning to believe that an ARH statue owner is a mythical being like a unicorn.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 02:03 PM   #3
arh_louis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Well from a posting today by one of the ARH employees there is another delay in shipping back ordered statues (...)
Dear Stone Eagle,

I am the ARH employee who posted the information.

I am also sending e-mails to everyone about this matter:

- To all retail customers who pre-ordered some of these statues
- to all retail customers in the purchase lists for these statues
- to all wholesalers

I am keeping everyone fully informed about everything.

Silence is not an option.

If I have bad news (like this additional delay), I will inform about it.

If I have new pictures of the statues or the production, I will post them.

What I am supposed to do? To give it up? To cry? To point fingers to others?

Unfortunately I can't use a time machine to come back in time and change the past. But it's up to me to try to change the future for better.

As you can see, we are no more taking money in advance, and we are no more accepting new orders for AP statues.

The new sales will make possible to recover the company. There's no other available option.

Regards,
Louis Reinhold
arh_louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 04:23 PM   #4
stone eagle
Justice League

Thank you Mr. Reinhold for your efforts and updates.
Old 06-30-2018, 04:50 PM   #5
arh_louis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Thank you Mr. Reinhold for your efforts and updates.
Please, accept my deepest apologizes for what happened in the past.

I will do my best to help you and all other customers in the future.

Louis
arh_louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 06:57 PM   #6
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
I understand your concerns with your orders/your money. I have been there, with waiting for them. Out of the 4 statues I've ordered from them i have them. 2 of them in house and 2 were a china produced statue.
Just an example...
The Valkyrie, in-house piece that was made. I ordered from the very start, actually received their first version of it with its flaws. They went out of their wait to redo and correct all these issues which set things back even further. Delays happen, but they do make the effort to deliver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
Please, accept my deepest apologizes for what happened in the past.

I will do my best to help you and all other customers in the future.

Louis
In the past with orders, i hated making phone calls, which you guys did answer/help with. Just would have preferred not to interrupt a ARH work day with a query.

As long as you guys keep us informed, it goes a long long way. I appreciate your postings on here. Even quick email updates settle the soul a bit on whats going on with orders.
Thank you for your outstanding efforts to help us as customers.
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 10:15 AM   #7
stone eagle
Justice League

I just hope that in Sept. or whenever the combined shipment arrives of Chinese made statues that there is enough employees around to efficiently unload, inspect, repackage, and send off in a rapid manner those statues.
I hate to think that the next delay will be that ARH is overwhelmed and can only do so much with so few employees.
I am not asking for anyone to defend or apologize for the past just a reminder:

"Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it."
Winston Churchill
Old 07-01-2018, 03:47 PM   #8
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
Dear Stone Eagle,

I am the ARH employee who posted the information.

I am also sending e-mails to everyone about this matter:

- To all retail customers who pre-ordered some of these statues
- to all retail customers in the purchase lists for these statues
- to all wholesalers

I am keeping everyone fully informed about everything.

Silence is not an option.

If I have bad news (like this additional delay), I will inform about it.

If I have new pictures of the statues or the production, I will post them.

What I am supposed to do? To give it up? To cry? To point fingers to others?

Unfortunately I can't use a time machine to come back in time and change the past. But it's up to me to try to change the future for better.

As you can see, we are no more taking money in advance, and we are no more accepting new orders for AP statues.

The new sales will make possible to recover the company. There's no other available option.

Regards,
Louis Reinhold
Explain this part, please. So we can now order statues and only pay when at shipping time?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 04:35 PM   #9
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Explain this part, please. So we can now order statues and only pay when at shipping time?
I agree. In the video Arahom said that Cleopatra was already almost sold out and you have yet to send those of us on the list for her any invoices. It's all confusing so I just P.O.ed her from a wholesaler just to be safe.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 05:03 PM   #10
SAB380
The X-Men

They only just put Arhian Pirate up for pre-order?
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote