Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 06-24-2005, 12:08 PM   #1
wallacrj
Frackin!

Kotobukiya US EXCLUSIVE Titantoys.com Beware??

Not sure if anyone else had ordered anything from this site before(titantoys.com), but...

I have been purchasing many orders and have gotten alot of stuff from them until about a month ago (May 23rd) when i had ordered a US EXCLUSIVE Kotobukiya sergant from there site, was told that it was shipping in 2-3 days. When i inquired on June 6th, on June 7th got an email from titantoys stating that it was packed and ready to ship. As of today nothing, titan is no longer responding to my emails!! I was just wondering if anyone else has had good/bad experiences with them?

thanks!!
wallacrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:27 PM   #2
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I don't know what's up with Carlos from titan lately. I used to have a good relationship with him but he STILL owes me over $200 from an order he could not fullfill in October!!!
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 01:15 PM   #3
ju421019
Frackin!

Hi Omega,

I'm also trying to get in touch with Titantoys, specifically Carlos, I have placed a few orders with them in the past which came, but I have a Pre-Order on file for some products that will arrive in 30 days from Sideshow, and I want to make sure/verify the amount to be processed. I have not heard back from their e-mails. I also have the same order at another site for Pre-Order, at a slightly higher price and not sure if I should cancel with Titantoys, since I don't hear back from them.

Anyone have a update from them or contact number?

Thanks.
ju421019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 05:36 PM   #4
wallacrj
Frackin!

I also have additonal pre-orders with them that i am worried about.

I was considering contacting my credit card company about this. But Carlos has been very good in the past so i am not sure what is up here.
Old 06-24-2005, 05:56 PM   #5
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

They just get really behind sometimes, but I've gotten my Koto stuff right away from them. Though that was the Vader I got for $70. Good group as far as I know.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 06:06 PM   #6
ju421019
Frackin!

Well I know that they updated their site on June 21st, so I mean they should have time go through the e-mails.
ju421019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 07:02 PM   #7
Gianco
X-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallacrj
Not sure if anyone else had ordered anything from this site before(titantoys.com), but...

I have been purchasing many orders and have gotten alot of stuff from them until about a month ago (May 23rd) when i had ordered a US EXCLUSIVE Kotobukiya sergant from there site, was told that it was shipping in 2-3 days. When i inquired on June 6th, on June 7th got an email from titantoys stating that it was packed and ready to ship. As of today nothing, titan is no longer responding to my emails!! I was just wondering if anyone else has had good/bad experiences with them?

thanks!!
I had a bad experience with those MoFos and the no answering e-mails thing is tipical from them. I sent like ten e-mails and never received a reply. Will never ever do business again with these clowns!
Gianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 07:31 PM   #8
Omega
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Ahhh I know what's up, I ordered my Koto Sandtrooper from Titan, If I remember correct, the exclusive stuff gets shipped from Houston. Their warehouse is in another city. I guess Carlos Lives in another city now. So everything coming from Carlos's end probably late Lazy fool. Well I just got notice from his shipping that my Alien 1/4 scale is on the way

email Carlos @ cg@titantoys.com , The guy will come through, he always does in the end. Tell him to discount tat sweet AT-AT for you to make it even!!
Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 08:18 PM   #9
3D Figure
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I Spoke with Carlos This week, he sounded sick, so I don't know if that has to do with lack of contact. But The guy is a real nice guy, I would be surprised if he did not complete orders.

Omega, So you got your 1/4 Scale Alien Queen Bust? I just ordered one from Carlos this morning! Can't wait! This baby is sure to have me sleeping on the couch when my wife gets wind of the price!
3D Figure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 09:49 AM   #10
wallacrj
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega
Tell him to discount tat sweet AT-AT for you to make it even!!

Omega very good IDEA!!!!!!!