Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 03-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Get your dream George Perez Commission now and until April 10, 2009

As some of you may know, superstar artist George Pérez has been creating some beautiful commissioned sketches and fully finished pencil and ink masterpieces for the past few months that have become treasured art pieces for a number of lucky fans and collectors.

Well, for a limited time, and for the first time available to a wider audience, Mr. Pérez, through The Artist's Choice, will be expanding and accelerating the number of sketches and fully rendered commissions he will create for any fan with the desire and funds to have their illustrated dreams come true.

During March and April, Mr. Pérez will be completing both FINAL CRISIS: LEGION OF 3 WORLDS and a small backlog of fully rendered commissions. Starting in May, George will be taking a month's sabbatical from drawing for the big boys so that he can draw as many sketches and finished works as are ordered and paid for between now and April 10th. Yes, even superstar artists have to deal with the financial crunch of mid-April, but this is where a some lucky fans can benefit from Uncle Sam's wallet picking.

There is practically no limit to what you can have drawn** and there is a price scale that should appease everyone from the casual hobbyist to the serious art collector. Cover recreations, cover reinterpretations, large team shots, cross-company pairings, all this and more will be available to you for this limited time offer.

(**Exceptions include any lewd or inappropriate depiction's of copyrighted characters, and, due to George's exclusive contract with DC Comics, he cannot draw anything, such as original characters created by the purchaser, that could then be published by that customer. All illustrations are for private ownership only.)

Recreate the cover of NEW TEEN TITANS #1? No problem. A reinterpretation of CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS # 7 with Scarlet Witch in the Vision's arms as the Marvel Universe mourns? Yours for the asking. The prices for the fully rendered works will vary, depending on the complexity of the work, although a CRISIS #7 would likely be about $5000, with a limit of two such recreations so that Mr. Pérez can look forward to some variety in your choices. For price quotes, please contact The Artist's Choice at SpencerBck@aol.com.

The prices for SKETCH pieces are as follows:

9" x 12" - Marker - Sketch style - Chest up Portrait.
$125.00

9" x 12" - Marker & Tonal Pencil - Chest up Portrait.
$175.00

9" x 12" - Marker - Sketch style - Mini Bust
$225.00

9" x 12" - Marker & Tonal Pencil - Mini Bust
$275.00

11" x 17" - Marker - Sketch style - Full Body
$325.00

11" x 17" - Marker & Tonal Pencil - Full Body
$400.00

FINISHED QUALITY ARTWORK

$500.00 first figure, pencil only
$400.00 each additional figure pencil only

$300.00 to ink first figure
$200.00 to ink each additional figure

$500.00 pencil only fully detailed "PEREZ" background
$300.00 to ink fully detailed "PEREZ" background

Cover reinterpretation prices based upon the cover in question. Subject to George Perez's approval. MINIMUM of $2,000 regardless of content. Although George's intent for recreations is to do them as closely as possible, George will NOT be doing line for line exact replica covers.

All prices are plus applicable shipping and handling charges. Foreign order prices are subject to location.

As we said, this is a LIMITED TIME OFFER. All payments IN FULL, MUST be IN MY HANDS no later than April 10th and George Pérez personally guarantees that the final piece of artwork will be finished no later than August 1st, 2009.

After that George will be heavily involved in several new exciting projects for DC Comics and will likely not be available to draw such complex private works again. So act NOW, and let George Pérez make your fanboy dream come true !

THANKS for your ongoing support and patronage.

Spencer R. Beck
The Artist's Choice
http://www.theartistschoice.com
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #2
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I ordered myself the commission that I have always wanted for the last 10 years. Spider-Woman/Batgirl with backgrounds fully inked cover quality...
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:58 PM   #3
rychehitman
Galactus

Avengers 200 cover recreation would be sweet!!!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:24 PM   #4
Avenger
Galactus

Sent my payment off today. Been talking to Spencer for about a week on this. Thanks for the pointers Michael.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
Sent my payment off today. Been talking to Spencer for about a week on this. Thanks for the pointers Michael.
nice! ... glad to see you are getting a GP!

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
touche22
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Good luck and congrats to everyone getting their Perez dream commission. I wish I had the funds this time around. Can't wait to see what you guys get!!
touche22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:25 PM   #7
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

dang economy!!!
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:50 PM   #8
patman
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

wow! i guess i need to sell off a few statues and busts.
patman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:50 PM   #9
Underdog07
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I ordered myself the commission that I have always wanted for the last 10 years. Spider-Woman/Batgirl with backgrounds fully inked cover quality...
Wow. I just ordered Batgirl v Spiderwoman
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #10
Underdog07
Hercules

Seriously though - one question - what category does Touche22's deathstroke fall under?
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote