The X-Men

Makes sense...Thanks for clarifying.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:41 AM   #1392
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post
Arahom does not like forums and you will probably never see him in here. He wants to talk with real people and in the forums you get so many anonymous opinions you can never please everyone.

If you call or email him directly you can get some great interaction. If you can get him on the phone he enjoys talking with fans of his work.
Well I don't think it is that simple to say the opinions and about pleasing everyone is the reason why Arahom and some other ARH officials don't come here..to be fair ARH did give out wrong info about many statues and failed to deliver on Exclusives and created a big mess and then when it was time to face the music they just stopped posting here..I mean last thing Spencer said was he was going to ask Arahom something about an EX and he never was seen again!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 12:03 PM   #1393
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Well I don't think it is that simple to say the opinions and about pleasing everyone is the reason why Arahom and some other ARH officials don't come here..to be fair ARH did give out wrong info about many statues and failed to deliver on Exclusives and created a big mess and then when it was time to face the music they just stopped posting here.. I mean last thing Spencer said was he was going to ask Arahom something about an EX and he never was seen again!
Well I only joined the forum last June so whatever went on before that I was not involved with. I am doing the best I can at answering questions and keeping you guys updated with the info I get.

Spencer has not worked for ARH for a while now and Arahom has explained all these issues in the videos on facebook. I don't go into all that past stuff because I was not there when it happened. At this point it is just Arahom and myself working on in house production.
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:13 PM   #1394
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Well I only joined the forum last June so whatever went on before that I was not involved with. I am doing the best I can at answering questions and keeping you guys updated with the info I get.

Spencer has not worked for ARH for a while now and Arahom has explained all these issues in the videos on facebook. I don't go into all that past stuff because I was not there when it happened. At this point it is just Arahom and myself working on in house production.
I am looking forward to the new statues and hope you continue the updates ..
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 02:26 PM   #1395
stone eagle
Justice League

I appreciate the honest emails and videos that ARH has started to send. I was getting tired of getting a song and dance about my statues which were paid in full being only two weeks away from being sent and then no word when that deadline was missed.
I understand wanting to keep enthusiasm up with news about new statues and seeing the work being done on them the sore spot with me is when I get the feeling that the new stuff is more fun to work on then filling older orders and in some cases people who ordered statues after mine are getting the new statues sent to them before my back orders.....
I guess I am too orderly in my thinking but I could see a prototype being made to create sales of new statues but after that the new ones get made after back orders are made and shipped.....
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 03:43 PM   #1396
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
I appreciate the honest emails and videos that ARH has started to send. I was getting tired of getting a song and dance about my statues which were paid in full being only two weeks away from being sent and then no word when that deadline was missed.
I understand wanting to keep enthusiasm up with news about new statues and seeing the work being done on them the sore spot with me is when I get the feeling that the new stuff is more fun to work on then filling older orders and in some cases people who ordered statues after mine are getting the new statues sent to them before my back orders.....
I guess I am too orderly in my thinking but I could see a prototype being made to create sales of new statues but after that the new ones get made after back orders are made and shipped.....
I can definitely feel your frustration and it just boils down to a lack of money and manpower. Arahom and myself are the only ones working on statues in house at this point. If the funds were there everyone would have their statues and be happy. If we just work on back orders no new money comes in to cover monthly expenses so we have not choice but to release new statues.

I am just a self employed freelance artist and I have worked on the last 3 ARH projects for free and even bought the resin to do this new Leonidas bust out of my own pocket to keep things afloat. I have not been paid one cent since late 2017 to try and get ARH out of this hole and back on track....so trust me when I say I feel your frustration first hand! However I would not be putting in all this time, effort and money unless I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

If you listen to the last video Arahom put out he explains that we finally have statues in full production in China to fulfill many of those orders and they are finally coming! We are soooo close and we just hope you all continue to be patient and support us!
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 03:47 PM   #1397
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
I can definitely feel your frustration and it just boils down to a lack of money and manpower. Arahom and myself are the only ones working on statues in house at this point. If the funds were there everyone would have their statues and be happy. If we just work on back orders no new money comes in to cover monthly expenses so we have not choice but to release new statues.

I am just a self employed freelance artist and I have worked on the last 3 ARH projects for free and even bought the resin to do this new Leonidas bust out of my own pocket to keep things afloat. I have not been paid one cent since late 2017 to try and get ARH out of this hole and back on track....so trust me when I say I feel your frustration first hand! However I would not be putting in all this time, effort and money unless I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

If you listen to the last video Arahom put out he explains that we finally have statues in full production in China to fulfill many of those orders and they are finally coming! We are soooo close and we just hope you all continue to be patient and support us!
Do you have any news on Cleopatra? Like painted pics or a date on when we can order?
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:52 PM   #1398
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:

Man that is not a good situation.
I hope it works out for you in the end.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:03 AM   #1399
stone eagle
Justice League

Arkalogik I do appreciate your sacrifice and dedication to help keep ARH in business.
I have watched the multiple videos and posts on ARH Facebook page and understand that the China made statues are in production and hopefully be on their way sometime in 2018.
I know you probably don't make the business decisions and order of production so you don't have any control over that area. I was just expressing frustration over the fact that orders coming in after my in house statue order seem to get done and shipped out so it's like those newer customers bump us older customers to the bottom of the cue and our statues are on the back burner since you already have our money we are sort of forgotten.
I do NOT run a manufacturing business but as a customer it just seems fair that if you have 20 customers waiting in some cases over a year since their due date that they remain at the top of production and the new order start at number 21 etc. in order of production.
I am trying to stay optimistic since many threads on this website state that it may take a long time to get a statue but in the long run it is worth the wait due to the quality of the statues.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:34 AM   #1400
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:

It was expected that this will happen. The fact that the company doesnt have enough money or manpower and you working for free is the result of bad business practises. If you dont make most of your customers happy, then you will lose them, something ARH never understood.

Anyhow, since the company is in such situation, its ashame that you still continue to handle your few customers like this. Instead of announcing many products and getting preorder money for statues you cant afford to produce, why dont you do, one after another?

That you way at least you can control the situation better.
I doubt anyone in ARH ( means you or Arahom) has now an overview how many statues have been paid and havent been shipped yet. There are people still waiting from previous production lines.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote