Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-31-2019, 07:38 AM   #601
bouc01
Doh!

Hi every one !!!

First time posting ...

Just received my confirmation that my beauty has been shipped ...

Will be mine on 4th september 2019 ... YES!!!

Delivered by DHL for 124.94 USD ==> Canada, QUEBEC
bouc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 08:35 AM   #602
Python
Omega Red

Welcome to the forum. Impressive statue to begin with....
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 05:42 PM   #603
burtial
Frackin!

Mine will be here on Thursday! FINALLY. lol
burtial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 07:47 PM   #604
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Exciting times hopefully I can say the same this month ...Looking forward to some pics
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 07:54 AM   #605
ambasah
Red Skull

some inhand pics on FB. Looks fantastic.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 09:06 AM   #606
kikoken
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
some inhand pics on FB. Looks fantastic.
link?
kikoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 09:41 AM   #607
Genosha175
Doh!

Got mine but can't get the pegs in properly. Hand doesn't fit flush because of finger tips stopping it, and foot peg comes back out with weight of statue.

Edit: Managed to force it in a bit better, but understandably I don't want to do it too much.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190902_140723.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	302.6 KB
ID:	125575  
Genosha175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:05 AM   #608
kikoken
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosha175 View Post
Got mine but can't get the pegs in properly. Hand doesn't fit flush because of finger tips stopping it, and foot peg comes back out with weight of statue.

Edit: Managed to force it in a bit better, but understandably I don't want to do it too much.
cool! i was expecting it to be worse, annoying but i dont think it'll take anything away from how good this statue is. (this is cockroach from SSF forum fyi)

any full statue and face pics??? mine still says is currently being "Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA" hoping it ll arrive tomorrow or wednesday!
Old 09-02-2019, 10:22 AM   #609
Genosha175
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikoken View Post
cool! i was expecting it to be worse, annoying but i dont think it'll take anything away from how good this statue is. (this is cockroach from SSF forum fyi)

any full statue and face pics??? mine still says is currently being "Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA" hoping it ll arrive tomorrow or wednesday!
I can't take pics at the moment, the room it's in is a storage room that's a complete mess I'm ashamed to say, they wouldn't do it any justice.

But, it's perfect. It has a lot of presence, is far bigger in the ''flesh'' as any pictures make it out to be. It really is massive.

The teeth on mine are also perfect, which was something I was a bit worried about after seeing that one persons example that had a really bad sloppy paint job on them.

The extra bust/head is the icing on the cake though. So much so that I really would be happy to have just the bust and not the whole thing.

The base is overkill though imo. Too thick, too heavy and too big. But it is very impressive.
Genosha175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:32 AM   #610
kikoken
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosha175 View Post
I can't take pics at the moment, the room it's in is a storage room that's a complete mess I'm ashamed to say, they wouldn't do it any justice.

But, it's perfect. It has a lot of presence, is far bigger in the ''flesh'' as any pictures make it out to be. It really is massive.

The teeth on mine are also perfect, which was something I was a bit worried about after seeing that one persons example that had a really bad sloppy paint job on them.

The extra bust/head is the icing on the cake though. So much so that I really would be happy to have just the bust and not the whole thing.

The base is overkill though imo. Too thick, too heavy and too big. But it is very impressive.
excellent! yeah im worried about my teeth too. I'm pretty sure i ll be selling the actual statue on eBay (too big for my small London flat) once i decided which bust i'm going to keep - prob mouth open!

How big is the box? I need to somehow hide it from my partner lol