Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-21-2018, 07:38 PM   #1261
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Still waiting....for Return label?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 01:25 AM   #1262
No1
The Avengers

I love Cammy... and I found a seller with her in a box never opened yet for a very good price, I'm about to buy this Cammy, player 2 (white/blue) but I have some questions to people who have her:

- that statue could lean with time? I always have this feeling that this pose will bring me problems in future

- some people complain about the portraits and the painting in general, I liked, but you guys have some issue with her?

Tks!
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 07:15 AM   #1263
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
I love Cammy... and I found a seller with her in a box never opened yet for a very good price, I'm about to buy this Cammy, player 2 (white/blue) but I have some questions to people who have her:

- that statue could lean with time? I always have this feeling that this pose will bring me problems in future

- some people complain about the portraits and the painting in general, I liked, but you guys have some issue with her?

Tks!
Damn, I thought they were making a new Cammy when I saw this thread. Thanks for reviving a necro thread

But anyway, I have the Pink excl. since it got released and haven't experienced leaning whatsoever. I love both portraits and the statue is painted perfectly. One of her front hair strands arrived slightly cracked but PCS send out a replacement piece so it's all good.

But make sure the seller checks if nothing is broken before you buy it!

vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 04:36 AM   #1264
dao2
Cyclops

Honestly I'm tired of saying this spiel but all these statues that you expect to lean are the less likely to as they are the ones with engineering put in to help stop leaning. Not that it's impossible but most likely it is going to be one you don't expect just cause they cheaped out on the resin or didn't let it cure properly and there was no metal rod holding it :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 01:55 AM   #1265
No1
The Avengers

Wow you loved her more than me!
Awesome Cammy collection!

Really help me, the seller say the box was never opened, but I will ask for him to do it before, because he's far way from me and I don't want surprises

Tks and have a happy new year!
Old 12-26-2020, 01:58 AM   #1266
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Honestly I'm tired of saying this spiel but all these statues that you expect to lean are the less likely to as they are the ones with engineering put in to help stop leaning. Not that it's impossible but most likely it is going to be one you don't expect just cause they cheaped out on the resin or didn't let it cure properly and there was no metal rod holding it :|
Good to hear about it, see all those impossible poses, is just hard to believe how these statue defies gravity

Old 12-26-2020, 04:37 PM   #1267
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
Good to hear about it, see all those impossible poses, is just hard to believe how these statue defies gravity

If it was PVC sure, resin I mean they could still ---- it up but look at all the statues that have leaning history. Wolverine legendary, Reaper legendary, XM Black Widow, Dhalsim's base thing, original Vega. They are all basically just poses that are straight up (or at crouching) and have their mass centered.
Old 12-26-2020, 07:54 PM   #1268
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

does she has metal rob on her entire leg to prevent from leaning?
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 04:44 AM   #1269
dao2
Cyclops

Don't know
Old 06-24-2021, 03:20 PM   #1270
Shinobu Sensui
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi all. Don't mean to bump an old thread but I didn't want to clog the other one and I had a question.

I decided to take the plunge and I received the Ultra SFV Pink Divekick Cammy. Definitely my last one as it's starting to look a bit crowded now.

Anyways this is the two headed one and the hair bang for the Closed Mouth Statue (B) isn't hanging in there. It seems like the very end isn't there like the Open Mouth Head (A) which holds just fine.

Is there any way to get ahold of those bangs at all? I know this is an older statue so it might be unlikely.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Shinobu Sensui is offline   Reply With Quote