Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-19-2018, 07:07 AM   #201
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Deathstroke! Known to be the greatest assassin in all of DC Comics, the super mercenary who has beaten Batman himself several times in combat is reimagined as a samurai inspired demon swordmaster, immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Brothers and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.

From the creative minds of XM Studios, Deathstroke is reimagined as a Demon Swordmaster in the now iconic XM Original Batman Samurai Series. Inspired by the samurai period's immaculate armor designs and weaponry, the master assasin is given due respect in an incredibly detailed statue, complete with his Demonic Mask, Samurai battle armor and switch out firearms. Standing ominously on a giant skeleton demon head and a flag with the written Kanji character 侍 symbolizing samurai, it is believed that when the unrelentless killer sets his sights on you, not even giants or the supernatural can stand in his way. Legend has it that anyone who sees the demon swordmaster is better off dead those who survive are driven mad by terror for the rest of time - a fate worse than death."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 02:30 AM   #202
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Very impressive piece, hopefully they have the other head sculpt completed soon.
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 09:09 AM   #203
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I don't know why they'd put it up for preorder without everything ready.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 09:47 AM   #204
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Deathstroke! Known to be the greatest assassin in all of DC Comics, the super mercenary who has beaten Batman himself several times in combat is reimagined as a samurai inspired demon swordmaster, immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Brothers and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.

From the creative minds of XM Studios, Deathstroke is reimagined as a Demon Swordmaster in the now iconic XM Original Batman Samurai Series. Inspired by the samurai period's immaculate armor designs and weaponry, the master assasin is given due respect in an incredibly detailed statue, complete with his Demonic Mask, Samurai battle armor and switch out firearms. Standing ominously on a giant skeleton demon head and a flag with the written Kanji character 侍 symbolizing samurai, it is believed that when the unrelentless killer sets his sights on you, not even giants or the supernatural can stand in his way. Legend has it that anyone who sees the demon swordmaster is better off dead those who survive are driven mad by terror for the rest of time - a fate worse than death."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

MASTERPIECE.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 02:03 PM   #205
Cali604
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I don't know why they'd put it up for preorder without everything ready.
I guess it is completed..I just saw the picture of the second head is on the Website.
Old 11-30-2018, 02:15 PM   #206
nearmint
Phoenix

Follicly challenged Slade...

nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 04:10 PM   #207
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali604 View Post
I guess it is completed..I just saw the picture of the second head is on the Website.
Thanks! That must have been added recently. It wasn't there the last time I looked at their site.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 05:15 PM   #208
Cali604
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Follicly challenged Slade...

Shaved head...dont call him bald!
Old 11-30-2018, 08:48 PM   #209
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Meh. Not impressed with the unmasked portrait.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 10:45 PM   #210
Kessiah
A day without sunshine is like... night.

It doesn’t fit the character nor the Japanese theme.
Kessiah is offline   Reply With Quote