Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 11-15-2005, 02:20 PM   #11
Pitbull
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardW
That would be mine. I couldn't get $550 last week with 8 watchers. eBay watchers who don't bid make me
its my hero and the prize is very affordable but there is always problem about shipping about this kind of valuable statues.they will take about 150-200$ tax for your statue if i want it post here
you americans are very lucky about this matter
Pitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:44 PM   #12
C1eaN
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I paid $300 shipped so I wasn't looking for a profit......

Pitbull....are you the guy from Turkey that asked to buy mine? I would have shipped to an Int'l board member here.....no questions asked. If not...what a small world......guy fron Turkey wanted to buy it....we went back and forth for a bit until I agreed....he had great ebay feedback.

Anyway, he never bid on it.......despite the lengthy discussions. I got kinda p.o.'d and told him not to bid when I relisted.
C1eaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:43 PM   #13
Pitbull

Yes, , its me C1eaN, nice to meet you again in this forum...

Sorry as i emailed you yesterday; on those days we have religious festival and i have to go outside of Istanbul to see my family, and no chance to enter Internet. I apologize you again. We do not have Internet like your country have everywhere. Then in second listing you told me not bid , with my respect i did not touch. So thats all, you have a nice Terminator statue, i hope we deal someday, as i always do with other Americans ( i am lucky at least you love my feedback )... By the way i am not like that kind people waiting to lower your price. Your Terminator engrave much more then 200$

Best wishes Mr...
Old 11-16-2005, 01:13 AM   #14
C1eaN
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbull
Yes, , its me C1eaN, nice to meet you again in this forum...

Sorry as i emailed you yesterday; on those days we have religious festival and i have to go outside of Istanbul to see my family, and no chance to enter Internet. I apologize you again. We do not have Internet like your country have everywhere. Then in second listing you told me not bid , with my respect i did not touch. So thats all, you have a nice Terminator statue, i hope we deal someday, as i always do with other Americans ( i am lucky at least you love my feedback )... By the way i am not like that kind people waiting to lower your price. Your Terminator engrave much more then 200$

Best wishes Mr...

I wasn't sure you were telling me the truth but knowing you are a boardmember here makes it much easier to trust your word....if you are still interested drop me another email.....your call
C1eaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:57 AM   #15
Pitbull

I always interested with your Terminator. Although you dont trust me; here is my offer:

I can give 300$ including signed for air shipping to Istanbul. (as you declared 72$)

But unfortunately not this month, because i purchased a lots of items from ebay and full my budget.

I can promise to pay on 18th December not early or not late from that day.

Even you dont have to put it on Ebay, just send your PAYPAL email address to my ebay account "BUMUSH".

If you accept please let me know.