Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-23-2016, 10:28 AM   #221
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
This looks just incredible!! Loved Ben Afleck as Batman!!
I think they nailed the resemblance. I've never seen a Batman body in an organic grey suit portrayed better than in this piece. P1 spared no expenses. I also like it's very similar to the comic look.

Much has been said about the Affleck Bats, even though i don't hold in high regard his acting career and cinematic talent, we have to admit under Snyder's visionary guidance, Aflleck gave us the best Batman by far in almost every aspect. This Bats is here to stay for the Suicide Squad and JLA.

having said that, some fans disapprove this piece due to associating with Batfleck, i mean come on, it's not like Cavil's Sman where the whole face is revealed, here the cowl covers the most part of the face and you can't tell from the mask. I've heard fans grumbling about the characteristic chin,i own the Batman bust by SSC and Bats has the very noticeable chin dimple, should that bother me!! i mean this is trivial, it's very nice as it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ300 View Post
I really believe that Affleck Batman will be crazy popular after suicide squad comes out! He is going to be badass in it and possibly get a solo Batman film from it.
Absolutely agree, i am topping this by saying Suiside Squad is going to be as popular and profitable as BVS set out to be but didn't quite make it. From what i;ve been reading Batfleck is gong to kick serious ass and be nightmarish in the film
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 11:20 AM   #222
klwN
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

The solo Batman movie with Affleck is already in the works, they didn't wait for Suicide Squad's release. It was made more or less official as soon as his portrayal of Batman got such high praise following BvS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
Much has been said about the Affleck Bats, even though i don't hold in high regard his acting career and cinematic talent, we have to admit under Snyder's visionary guidance, Aflleck gave us the best Batman by far in almost every aspect. This Bats is here to stay for the Suicide Squad and JLA.
Don't give Snyder too much credit, a huge part came from Affleck's skills both as an actor and incredible director, as well as his deep knowledge of the character. There is a reason he is writing and directing the solo Batman movie, the guy is a freaking expert.
klwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 11:41 AM   #223
Vader
Ghost

does the superman look good?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:01 PM   #224
SuperJ300
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by klwN View Post
The solo Batman movie with Affleck is already in the works, they didn't wait for Suicide Squad's release. It was made more or less official as soon as his portrayal of Batman got such high praise following BvS.

Don't give Snyder too much credit, a huge part came from Affleck's skills both as an actor and incredible director, as well as his deep knowledge of the character. There is a reason he is writing and directing the solo Batman movie, the guy is a freaking expert.
Just read up on it!

I have a good feeling about this!

Yes, Snyder sucks! MOS was decent because probably Nolan helped him in that film. And I read that Snyder ignored Nolan's ending for BVS.
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:58 AM   #225
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:11 PM   #226
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

This is the only 1/2 statue I have on PO. Really hoping they make the Bale version as well.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 01:26 PM   #227
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

This might actually fit in one of the larger Besta frames. Obviously will take up most of the height but depth and width wise they should be good.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:08 AM   #228
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Has this or the 1/2 superman sold out yet? Isn't there a smaller Es on them? I'm trying to figure out how long I can wait on WW. So seeing how well and fast these moves to time the wl on Wonder Woman. Just debating for now.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:35 AM   #229
Inkedsushi
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
This might actually fit in one of the larger Besta frames. Obviously will take up most of the height but depth and width wise they should be good.
You could DIY 4.5mm or 6mm acrylic doors to that besta? Make a frame, acrylic, and get some hinges. All at your local hardware store.
Inkedsushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 02:09 AM   #230
Inkedsushi
A day without sunshine is like... night.

This is how I'm displaying the BvS 1/2 scales. I DIY'd pedestals. All said and done, they costed 50 bux(I did many though, so cost will be different for less). I'm still unsure which route I'm going. If I display them on there just as is, make acrylic covers, or get my cabinet guy to make me a custom to fit them and use the pedestals as a large kick. Going to wait until Superman is here and see.
Inkedsushi is offline   Reply With Quote