Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 03-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #931
Alchemist
Frackin!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseck95 View Post
to alchemist : Because an italian guy ruined my reputation with a negative feedback and tried to snatch a statue (cyborg 009 3d poster by happinet) because it was arrived to him broken. He put me in deep sh*t with paypal and ebay during 3 months and i refused to pay ebay fees during this period of time. My seller account has been stopped by ebay. He lost his dispute. Now i'm back with a vengeance
You know everything now so Let's back to the subject of the topic please before someone trying to punish us

What do you think of this statue from Tsume?
Nice statue but I am not so in for Naruto.By the way if you have anything for sale do not forget me!!!!
Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:27 AM   #932
Goikuchan
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Wow, just wow! I'm normally not one for such large statues but seeing as Gaara's my most favourite anime/ manga character of all I REALLY can't let this one go!

Just sent an e-mail to pre-order it Hopefully I'm not too late. 400 pieces is a pretty small amount after all
Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #933
usmangekyoer
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hello my friends, thank you for the information. Wow, I just pre-ordered 1 gaara as well.

By the way, should I pay for it or wait for confirmation from the administrator? Thanks.
usmangekyoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:04 PM   #934
horseck95
Doh!

Hi guys, you don't need to create an account to pay for it. I've paid mine before then i thought to register me And it seems that they had 200 preorders in 2 days
It seems that it is a real success.
horseck95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #935
Goikuchan

Yeah, I too read that they sold at least 50% just a few days. Wow. It was pretty much the reason why the 'cart' didn'r work when i ordered. Too much traffic.

For those who tried to sign up, but didn't succeed. Look in your spambox. I found the activation link there.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:43 PM   #936
boniceman

preorder mine tomorrow !! hope it wont sold out
boniceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:11 AM   #937
usmangekyoer

Received an email from the artist (Cyril) this morning. According to him, I'm the 1st asian buyer ~ Sweet.

In addition, he offered to sign on the statue. Wow... Cant wait to receive him (gaara).

By the way, I think it is chearper to buy directly online. Why?

"This is the response from Cyril: Spring we have no certain date actually,but I think that you'll be the one to receive it, because it will be sent directly from factory for you it will be cheaper for us ^^.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:04 AM   #938
Goikuchan

If things keep going like this the statue might already be sold out before it can be offered at other places There's usually a price advantage with pre-orders so yeah, it's best to just order directly.

Oh, so that's what the artist meant with the sign thing? I wasn't exactly sure what he meant. "Do you need a sign from artistic supervisor ? (Me) Please let me know."
Old 03-03-2011, 06:33 AM   #939
usmangekyoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goikuchan View Post
If things keep going like this the statue might already be sold out before it can be offered at other places There's usually a price advantage with pre-orders so yeah, it's best to just order directly.

Oh, so that's what the artist meant with the sign thing? I wasn't exactly sure what he meant. "Do you need a sign from artistic supervisor ? (Me) Please let me know."
Yes, you are right. The artisit further explained to me that the reason why he offered to sign on the statue is because many people had requested him to do so. That's why he offered to sign for us. Wow... great guy.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #940
horseck95
Doh!

Cyril is not the artist, he is the artistic supervisor so he is the one who have the vision of the final object and he's guiding sculptor and painters to have the reality molded to this vision.
He's the boss.
horseck95 is offline   Reply With Quote