Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Bobby C

Old 01-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #71
Bobby C
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Thanks , this is what the 1/3rd will look like, although I can change the expression much easier
Bobby C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:57 PM   #72
SimmonM
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Incredible ... I thought it would be impossible to top your previous Ledger Joker. This one is just jaw droppingly awesome Bobby.
SimmonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:58 PM   #73
Bobby C
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Thanks Simmon, but when you guys see the Reeve , this pales in comparison
Old 01-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #74
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Great head sculpt, Bobby.
I look forward to seeing it in context to the rest of the figure.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:55 PM   #75
lforigno
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I was given the opportunity to help out Bob with his magnificent 1/1 scale Joker piece. I really have not done much just lend a hand trying to make the overall look of some of the clothing more accurate. He is using the magnoli joker shirt and although it is top of the line quality the color is just not 100% correct. I very carefully dyed the shirt using a mixture of colors and the stitching stayed white so it looks like the shirt color is what it was actually meant to be. Here are a couple pics of the shirt with the vest.

Before:

After:

As for the vest we are going for the look he had post interrogation scene with the 2 custom buttons. One is a white flower/sun button and the other is a bronze mercury dime button. Here are a couple pictures of the actual vest used in the film with the custom buttons:

The buttons are a lot lighter in the pics because of the flash but they are a flat white and a bronze color. I was able to track down identical buttons to those used in the film, but had to change the color of them as the mercury dime button was originally silver and the flower/sun button was originally yellow, but they both turned out great.

I will post some finished pics tomorrow with the buttons finished and sewn on to the vest. I am just glad to lend a hand to what is going to turn out to be a masterpiece. But in the mean time here is a pic of what it will look like when it is done. This is the first set of clothing I did for my set of Joker clothes:
lforigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:48 AM   #76
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Nice job, great attention to detail
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #77
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Nice work, lforigno.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:54 PM   #78
stevens
Doh!

:notworthy:
stevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:43 PM   #79
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

WoW!!!!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #80
Bobby C

I think I will have the silicon head done in 2 weeks. Lance really is helping bring this to life.