Old 01-19-2019, 11:34 AM   #41
craigcliff1
Zot

He has to e mail a MOD to update the title
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 12:50 PM   #42
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

I was just reading that the Justice League DCEU is officially dead. Poor Darkseid is unemployed. I guess I'll have to buy his statue.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 12:53 PM   #43
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I'm not sure it had much of a pulse to begin with.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 02:36 PM   #44
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
I was just reading that the Justice League DCEU is officially dead. Poor Darkseid is unemployed. I guess I'll have to buy his statue.
Hows that? Aquaman just crossed the billion dollar mark, the dceu is anything but dead. The "snyderverse" that darkseid was planned for is dead but im sure he will be back in another at some point
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 02:51 PM   #45
aa909
The Green Hornet

I know this is HUGE but Isn't this 1/4 scale? the thread still says 1/3 scale
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 04:07 PM   #46
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
Hows that? Aquaman just crossed the billion dollar mark, the dceu is anything but dead. The "snyderverse" that darkseid was planned for is dead but im sure he will be back in another at some point
What he means by the DCEU is dead is that they are more successful with movies that are more individual-based so they are no longer planning to do big team up movies. They will still do movies about Batman, Wonder Woman, etc. but no longer movies like Batman v Superman or Justice League.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 04:47 PM   #47
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
What he means by the DCEU is dead is that they are more successful with movies that are more individual-based so they are no longer planning to do big team up movies. They will still do movies about Batman, Wonder Woman, etc. but no longer movies like Batman v Superman or Justice League.
It’s ironic but Aquaman was my least favorite DCEU movie. I loved Man of Steel and BvS. The Batman warehouse fight scene from BvS is still the best live action Batman scene IMO. Unfortunately They watered him down big time in Justice League. To each his own I guess.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 06:09 PM   #48
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
Ohhh i see, well i honestly think thats for the best. Hopefully they bring cavill back and can set darkseid up as a villain in a solo superman movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
It’s ironic but Aquaman was my least favorite DCEU movie. I loved Man of Steel and BvS. The Batman warehouse fight scene from BvS is still the best live action Batman scene IMO. Unfortunately They watered him down big time in Justice League. To each his own I guess.
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 08:19 PM   #49
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
It’s definitely a worldwide success and yet domestically Aquaman hasn’t done that great. It’s forth in the DCEU after WW, BVS and SS. And though it’s possible it may reach the last two, I doubt it’ll happen as domestic takings have obviously dramatically slowed down to a crawl. I think Aquaman will cap off at around $320 million, just short of SS at $325, and BVS at $330 million.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 10:43 PM   #50
M United
The Spirit

It's going to take a while for the DCEU to claw back the American audience they a listen to critcs (such as RT) and are persauded by them to easy. Now us fans dont listen to that crap we like the trailer we go and watch it but for a movie to do those numbers you have to win that general movie going audience. DCEU is doing that. Domestic justice league made 229m aquaman has hit the 300m mark domestic and is still showing.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote