Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 03-06-2016, 10:24 PM   #1421
Amanasaur
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Ohh thats a tough one.

Would the 1/6th Raptor squad be unrealistic? eg. Raptor squad running along side Owen in his bike. That would be a costly piece! Unless they were sold sepretley and once all of them were bought they all joined, but now I have 5 pieces.. Damn this is too hard.

But definatley Raptors.
Amanasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 11:14 PM   #1422
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

If we're talking like...we have no idea what's in store etc and what we would personally buy no questions asked and was the last JP franchise piece made: I guess most obvious answer that most of us have is a raptor. Much love to all dinos but let's be real...most everyone is about the rex and raptors first and anything else is a bonus we may or may not go for. Granted if you've already got many collectibles chalked up from over the years, you may be much more interested in alternatives for a change.

If we're just talking unlikely production pieces, then my votes go for:

1)"Break out" Rex - JW (when she busts through Spinny and does her best Break Out Rex posture. It's truly a memorable experience and any JP fan worth their salt can't say they didn't get a little teary eyed when witnessing that scene with the chosen musical score for the moment...no matter how silly it is to out run a T-rex in high heels. I'd treasure such a piece as much as I would Break Out Rex and I think that's saying a damn lot. I feel it's unlikely just because of the similar poses....)

2)Ending Scene Roar Rex Pose - JP (I feel like this will be overlooked just because "JP already got it's T-rex piece"

3)Scaled Fords as accessory purchase for Break Out Rex - JP obviously

I saw an opportunity to plant ideas and desires so I took it
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 11:36 PM   #1423
Ginkoh
Doh!

1:1 Blue bust is my biggest target. Or Indominus Rex maquette isn't bad either. Want to see more new work like break-out Rex not much re-product the old work IMO.
Ginkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 11:47 PM   #1424
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

1:1 busts of raptors and dilo. 1:5 bust of original Rex and Irex.

Maquettes of all popular dinos.

My ultimate piece for jurassic world would be a diorama of the final fight scene in the movie including all 4 dinos involved.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 12:54 AM   #1425
Timo
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

sick Triceratops from JP1
Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 01:56 AM   #1426
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoReviews101 View Post
Hey everyone, just had a question:

What JP/JW piece would you want Chronicle to produce if you could only pick 1 specific item? Please keep it realistic as well, no full-scale T-Rex heads haha though that would be fantastic).
1:1 Raptor bust, preferably from the first film, but Blue would be cool. JP3 also had some cool designs. Also, something that could be displayed on a table instead of a wall.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 03:12 AM   #1427
DinoReviews101
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanasaur View Post
Ohh thats a tough one.

Would the 1/6th Raptor squad be unrealistic? eg. Raptor squad running along side Owen in his bike. That would be a costly piece! Unless they were sold sepretley and once all of them were bought they all joined, but now I have 5 pieces.. Damn this is too hard.

But definatley Raptors.
Paul has previously stated that he would love to do a Raptor Squad/Owen with motorcycle product. Wouldn't know if it would be a statue or a set of 1/6 scale figures, but if it did happen it would be way down the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
If we're talking like...we have no idea what's in store etc and what we would personally buy no questions asked and was the last JP franchise piece made: I guess most obvious answer that most of us have is a raptor. Much love to all dinos but let's be real...most everyone is about the rex and raptors first and anything else is a bonus we may or may not go for. Granted if you've already got many collectibles chalked up from over the years, you may be much more interested in alternatives for a change.

If we're just talking unlikely production pieces, then my votes go for:

1)"Break out" Rex - JW (when she busts through Spinny and does her best Break Out Rex posture. It's truly a memorable experience and any JP fan worth their salt can't say they didn't get a little teary eyed when witnessing that scene with the chosen musical score for the moment...no matter how silly it is to out run a T-rex in high heels. I'd treasure such a piece as much as I would Break Out Rex and I think that's saying a damn lot. I feel it's unlikely just because of the similar poses....)

2)Ending Scene Roar Rex Pose - JP (I feel like this will be overlooked just because "JP already got it's T-rex piece"

3)Scaled Fords as accessory purchase for Break Out Rex - JP obviously

I saw an opportunity to plant ideas and desires so I took it
I doubt a Jurassic World Breakout Rex would be made since a JP Breakout Rex is already being produced, but who knows, it could happen down the line. Though it would be awesome, again I would doubt an ending scene JP Rex since a JP Rex statue (that is very similar) is already being made. Can't say anything on the Fords as I've heard nothing of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginkoh View Post
1:1 Blue bust is my biggest target. Or Indominus Rex maquette isn't bad either. Want to see more new work like break-out Rex not much re-product the old work IMO.
A 1:1 Raptor bust is coming, but it will likely be in the original Jurassic Park color design. Indominus rex products are coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin2323 View Post
1:1 busts of raptors and dilo. 1:5 bust of original Rex and Irex.

Maquettes of all popular dinos.

My ultimate piece for jurassic world would be a diorama of the final fight scene in the movie including all 4 dinos involved.
A 1:1 Raptor bust is coming, as well as a 1/5 Female Rex bust. Indominus products are coming, don't know if a 1/5 bust will made though. A maquette line is being produced, using the original Winston molds. Now a JW ending scene product would be awesome, but if anything like it did happen it would be way down the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo View Post
sick Triceratops from JP1
Funny you mention that. Working on acquiring the mold for one right now, if everything works out I'll send it off to Paul for a product. I'll let you guys know how that turns out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
1:1 Raptor bust, preferably from the first film, but Blue would be cool. JP3 also had some cool designs. Also, something that could be displayed on a table instead of a wall.
The 1:1 Raptor bust (which is coming) will likely be utilizing the original JP design and I'm 99% it won't be a wall piece. I could be wrong.

Now I see a lot of people wanting a 1:1 Raptor busts of sequel Raptor designs, particularly JP3 and JW. Problem with this is, the actual sculpt for those Raptors is different, not just color design. The JP and TLW Raptors use the exact same mold just different colors. If you want more information on the varying Raptor designs, check out this article: http://www.scified.com/news/comparin...jurassic-world
DinoReviews101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 06:26 AM   #1428
Otter
Justice League

I really want a 1:1 Grant raptor claw.

There are some good fan-made ones, including one with an awesome rock relief to display it on, but I would prefere a licensed piece.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:39 AM   #1429
jaxon
The Herculoids

1:5 T-Rex Maquette!!! That is all.
jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:45 AM   #1430
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Many its too hard been thinking for awhile now and all the cool stuff is being done or in thoughts of being done
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote