Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 09-21-2016, 01:53 PM   #1
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

New Michael Turner Print

I don't know about other Turner print collectors, but this print was my holy grail for Michael Turner prints. Top Cow released a 13x19 version a long ways back and they have been next to impossible to find. I have only seen 3 copies go up for sale on eBay over the last 4+ years and all 3 had ridiculously high prices of well over $1000. 2 of the auctions wound up selling with a best offer so I don't know what the final sales price wound up being for those prints. The third one is still up for sale and has been relisted time and time again over the last 2+ years. I have emailed the seller on countless ccassions offering him $200 + shipping for the print, but he has refused each and every time. He initially had it listed at like $1750, but he has slowly lowered the price over the last 2 years. I think he is now down to the $400-$500 range, which is still way too high for me.

Anyways, I was looking at Top Cow's website, something I do every few months, and sure enough Top Cow has finally released another version of the print. Its only 11x17 and not 13x19 like the previous version, but I am more than happy to take the 11x17 for $20 as opposed to spending $400-$500 for the 13x19.

Anyways, since this has been one of the hardest Michael turner prints to get your hands on, I figured I would post this up in case there were any other Turner print collectors out there that were also interested in picking this print up.

https://www.thetopcowstore.com/Produ...uctCode=WBCCPS

I just placed an order for 3 copies. I wish it didn't have that comic con logo in the bottom right corner, but its a small issue that I can easily overlook. I am just happy that I am finally able to add this print to my Turner collection.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:12 PM   #2
DRL
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Thanks for the heads up! I've always wanted this one!
DRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 11:47 AM   #3
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRL View Post
Thanks for the heads up! I've always wanted this one!
Not a problem! Glad there was someone besides myself that wanted this print and is now able to get one for a very cheap price.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote