The X-Men

*edited*
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:19 AM   #72
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
It was definitely nothing new or Shakespearean but when your main character is a half naked blonde Barbarian chick you can't go too far wrong. Issue three was my favorite because Arhian was pretty much naked and hacking people apart the whole book. Never read 4... I would download them from the ARH site with PayPal but when PayPal froze thier accounts for repeatedly ripping people off I wasn't able to buy them without putting my credit card in. And it was during this time that they started to bend me over too, so I wasn't overly motivated to see how generic vampire girl ended or Arhians pirates of the Caribbean issue went. Lady Punisher 3 wasn't out either, so that wasn't even an option.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:33 AM   #73
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Warlock I lost interest in ARH also.I'm even selling stuff.
don't lie zeus! your wife had enough of you buying this crap and filling up the house with crap! once she done with your ARH collection then all the rest of your ---- will get the boot to
Old 04-23-2017, 09:55 AM   #74
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
It was definitely nothing new or Shakespearean but when your main character is a half naked blonde Barbarian chick you can't go too far wrong. Issue three was my favorite because Arhian was pretty much naked and hacking people apart the whole book. Never read 4... I would download them from the ARH site with PayPal but when PayPal froze thier accounts for repeatedly ripping people off I wasn't able to buy them without putting my credit card in. And it was during this time that they started to bend me over too, so I wasn't overly motivated to see how generic vampire girl ended or Arhians pirates of the Caribbean issue went. Lady Punisher 3 wasn't out either, so that wasn't even an option.
lol I will say i was never bored reading ahrian, i don't think its bad by any means, serves its purpose to tell stories about character to sale the statues.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:50 PM   #75
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
don't lie zeus! your wife had enough of you buying this crap and filling up the house with crap! once she done with your ARH collection then all the rest of your ---- will get the boot to
Yup!
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:49 PM   #76
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

I would totally buy their products again, but then I have only bought their $3.99 Queen of the Vampires Comics. Enjoyed the first series though.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 04:12 AM   #77
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I would totally buy their products again, but then I have only bought their $3.99 Queen of the Vampires Comics. Enjoyed the first series though.
I don't own any comics..but I might get the next series..if ARH isn't bankrupt and still in business
Old 04-27-2017, 05:26 AM   #78
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
I don't own any comics..but I might get the next series..if ARH isn't bankrupt and still in business
Yeah right... we all know you can't read!!!!

Back when I followed ARH more they were talking about some big war in the next series that would lead to an Arhian/Arkhalla crossover. Maybe Arahom is working on that now since it doesn't seem like he's much interested in getting his in house statues completed and shipped to people who thought immediately actually mean immediately.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 05:39 AM   #79
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Yeah right... we all know you can't read!!!!

Back when I followed ARH more they were talking about some big war in the next series that would lead to an Arhian/Arkhalla crossover. Maybe Arahom is working on that now since it doesn't seem like he's much interested in getting his in house statues completed and shipped to people who thought immediately actually mean immediately.
read? I am buying it to see pics of Arhians titties!
Old 04-27-2017, 06:39 PM   #80
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
read? I am buying it to see pics of Arhians titties!
There is almost zero nudity in the Arhian comics.
Bizarre for a company that specializes in nude statues and sold the comics as 'adults only'.

Also odd that she constantly thinks to herself in the 3rd person like a modern California valley girl, - "Hey girl, get it together!"
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote