Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-27-2020, 09:50 PM   #141
Kalo22
Frackin!

Honestly I wish they had a bust to buy with his coat option. It’s his most iconic look. Maybe if they make a 1:2 statue they will use that look or maybe sideshow will
Kalo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 11:17 PM   #142
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Yep, that would of been my preference too. Second choice would be with his arms out, which is how I have him displayed.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 03:19 AM   #143
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalo22 View Post
Honestly I wish they had a bust to buy with his coat option. It’s his most iconic look. Maybe if they make a 1:2 statue they will use that look or maybe sideshow will
Unfortunately the bust is probably the worst looking option.

And as luck has it that’s the one I got, as I’m just plain out of display room.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 10:58 AM   #144
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Unfortunately the bust is probably the worst looking option.

And as luck has it that’s the one I got, as I’m just plain out of display room.
Worst looking? I assume you mean your least favorite option. The bust looks awesome. I liked it when he had the long sleeve T and that is his outfit from the final fight with Batman.

The coat would have looked cool, but that doesnt make me want to dismiss any of the options done. They are all poses from iconic scenes. He also wore a dark khaki jacket, in addition to the leather one.

There is no way Sideshow will ever do him. They will release about 40 more Batmans first. I am not sure their Bale sold well, kind of a boring piece. And their movie pieces never come out good.

1/2 scale? No way, this piece is big enough for me. I think some of you guys troll this forum. You really want 1/2 scale?

This is actually my first 1/3 and it was alarming. Which is good. Means I wont buy many of them. I just want Hardy Bane, Pfeiffer Catwoman and Phoenix Joker. If I even make it that far.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 08:44 PM   #145
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Worst looking? I assume you mean your least favorite option. The bust looks awesome. I liked it when he had the long sleeve T and that is his outfit from the final fight with Batman.

The coat would have looked cool, but that doesnt make me want to dismiss any of the options done. They are all poses from iconic scenes. He also wore a dark khaki jacket, in addition to the leather one.

There is no way Sideshow will ever do him. They will release about 40 more Batmans first. I am not sure their Bale sold well, kind of a boring piece. And their movie pieces never come out good.

1/2 scale? No way, this piece is big enough for me. I think some of you guys troll this forum. You really want 1/2 scale?

This is actually my first 1/3 and it was alarming. Which is good. Means I wont buy many of them. I just want Hardy Bane, Pfeiffer Catwoman and Phoenix Joker. If I even make it that far.
Yes that’s what I meant. If I had thought it looked bad, I wouldn’t have burned all my reward points on him.

And I also don’t think a 1/2 scale would sell that well. Main hero leads are fine (I’ll soon have 4 or 5 in that scale soon) but supplementary characters I’m not so sure about, unless it’s a Joker.
Old 08-30-2020, 12:14 AM   #146
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Yes that’s what I meant. If I had thought it looked bad, I wouldn’t have burned all my reward points on him.

And I also don’t think a 1/2 scale would sell that well. Main hero leads are fine (I’ll soon have 4 or 5 in that scale soon) but supplementary characters I’m not so sure about, unless it’s a Joker.
Yeah, I think people find 1/3 unobtainable/unnecessary. That would apply even more to 1/2.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 11:37 AM   #147
Kalo22
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Yeah, I think people find 1/3 unobtainable/unnecessary. That would apply even more to 1/2.
I guess will see if this sells. If it does I could see a 1/2 version As him in his coat
Old 09-05-2020, 05:16 PM   #148
Kalo22
Frackin!

The stands for the busts are included with each bust right?
Old 09-05-2020, 10:05 PM   #149
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Yeah, they are.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 09:50 PM   #150
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Damn I just got quoted for the shipping for the bust and it’s $147.79 plus 10% tax to ship to Australia.

For a 1/3 scale bust that does seem a bit much.

Heck it cost me $230 total for the Ultimate WW set, and that came in two boxes as well because of the separate box for the bust.