Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-20-2016, 04:19 PM   #41
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I think it might be true. Rumor has it they are vetting Nicole Aniston for Arhian. Apparently she is trying to bridge the gap from adult movies to mainstream. Not a movie though. A series, possibly Netflix or Amazon.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:26 PM   #42
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

The only thing she will be swinging around is meat. Looks like it will be on the Spice network.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:52 PM   #43
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
The only thing she will be swinging around is meat. Looks like it will be on the Spice network.
Lol! Probably! I just totally made up that stuff about her! Though I would cast her for the part if it were up to me!!!
Old 09-09-2016, 11:52 AM   #44
markv
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Is this the pose being considered/produced for Hades?
markv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:57 PM   #45
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by markv View Post
Last year at NYCC I was told it was.
wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 10:00 AM   #46
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by markv View Post
Thats the word I got as well. But, much I'm sure to many Greek God fans, I don't think this is in the works for a while. Abraham has two statues that I believe he will release next, Arkhalla 4 (which looked to be on his desk in the last video) and Namara, which is a companion piece. Then, I believe he also said there was a new Thor coming out before the years end.

He also made mention of an Astria statue coming out. Both in 1:4 and in 1:3. Now my original thought was that Hades was sort of a "secret" project they were working on for a grand reveal in NYCC 2017, but I don't think this is the case.

In years prior, there has also been a lot of hype about the upcoming NYCC. This year, nothing... and its only a month away. My gut is telling me that there will be no appearance at NYCC this year as Arahom is swamped and focusing on getting the hundreds of statues out to all of us. Lets face it... how many of us would be cool with him saying, ok, I'm putting the statue shipments on hold while I finish up a couple more statues and prepare for NYCC... People would want to hang him up by his toes.

All that to say... if there is no NYCC appearance, there is no grand reveal... and the chances of seeing this state diminish even more.

My guess... though I'm a little loath to say it out loud... is that the greek god line is dead. If I'm wrong and Hades does come out... I'd say it won't be to the second half of 2017.

I'm hoping I'm wrong and they throw up an Aphrodite in the next few months!!! Would way rather see her than a new Thor.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:42 AM   #47
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I'm hoping I'm wrong and they throw up an Aphrodite in the next few months!!! Would way rather see her than a new Thor.
Although I would love to see Hades, if that is not in the works I take a Thor over yet another naked woman every day of the year.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 10:53 AM   #48
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
Although I would love to see Hades, if that is not in the works I take a Thor over yet another naked woman every day of the year.
Blasphemous!

I personally don't care if they go to NYCC. They can always reveal their new stuff on Facebook. They did a good job with the Arhian release.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:22 PM   #49
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I agree NYCC seems like it will be a miss this year. Since they're up to their necks in statue boxes, I'm sure that put a serious damper on any creative projects for the next couple months at least.

Once they regroup and actually finish some projects to show, I can see them maybe doing a smaller convention like they did with Sha-Ryn and Medusa (Legs) or just do a promotional video similar to Ahrian III.

I do feel big conventions like NYCC and SDCC gives them some valuable exposure though.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 01:50 PM   #50
dao2
Cyclops

Yes they aren't on the list at the NYCC site as attending ><
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote