Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 09-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #51
stormshadow75x
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezzerkerr View Post
Hulk 1 plot was, flawed, drawn out, and murder to watch.

The Action sequences saved it.

The battle with the tanks in the desert, the battle with the helicopters, and taking a ride on the fighter jet was very cool.

The Incredible Hulk is an almost limit-less charActer, the first film offered action sequences that did the Hulk justice.

the 2nd Hulk practically copied the tank battle, only with a smaller, less potent Humvees.

The only scenes that were worth anything was when the hulk ripped the police car in half, and used it as boxing gloves, and when he clapped his hands together to extinginguish a blaze.

The options are endless, the 2nd film showed my NOTHING NEW, that's why its worse than the 1st film.
I definitely agree with you on this point. I hate the way the 1st film get knocked so much. It's a very underrated film.

I just thought that Ang captured the comic version well in his movie & it had much more depth.
stormshadow75x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:55 PM   #52
sons of set
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Doom MUST be evil...yet honorable and noble in his own way. Doom MUST not be another corporate exec made angry and vengeful by those around him. Doom MUST be the ruler of Latveria. Doom MUST be maniacal, egotistical and power hungry. To the director of this film it MUST be understood that Doom has no equal or superior. In the mind of Doom, there is not even a consideration for this. Oh yeah, Doom MUST have the iconic costume that has...hmm...worked so well for nearly 50 years!

From here all things great can occur for a new FF movie.

By the by...if they need some help in this matter, they can use the following books as guidelines - FF 84-86, FF 236, FF 246-247, Marvel Super Heroes 20.

I avoided the whole Doom stealing Surfers' power story arcs (FF 57-60) or (FF 155-157) because they may remind too many of the last FF movie release.

One mans opinion. Thanks.
sons of set is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #53
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
You nailed it! Goldblum and Theron would be perfect. Nice call. Now write Fox and Marvel.
Goldblum is 57. If they put the 1st of a trilogy out say, in 2011 he's be 59. One every 3 years after and we'd have a 65+ year old Reed when the dust settles. Too Old! Great pick 15 years back but not anymore.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote