Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 07-03-2019, 04:17 PM   #4801
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Ajax magic eraser can remove the red marks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkollectible View Post
1) I might give that a go, but am worried it might remove the paint underneath too? That's the worry I have on the bridge of the nose because it looks like there was a mark there, and perhaps it was tried to remove it which remove a small area of brown skin paint so it's a different shade now.
Ajax? The only thing I can find related to that is a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I, too, would be worried it'd remove paint underneath. Has anyone tried this with success without damaging the paint?
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:54 PM   #4802
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Recieved my replacement hand today, kudos PCS!
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 11:55 AM   #4803
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Received my replacements today and they came back even worse. I am returning them as I am tired of dealing with Sideshow/ pcs. Shame because I really dug these. Might pick them up individually later down the line. Whoever is on a waiting list for the Legacy Set and gets ES 27. Congratulations.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 02:07 PM   #4804
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
Received my replacements today and they came back even worse. I am returning them as I am tired of dealing with Sideshow/ pcs. Shame because I really dug these. Might pick them up individually later down the line. Whoever is on a waiting list for the Legacy Set and gets ES 27. Congratulations.
Replacement is an entire statue or just the right hand?
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 02:23 PM   #4805
ukshaun
Hercules

Recieved my replacement Alpha. I'm on holiday for another week. Can't wait to get back and open the piece.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 02:39 PM   #4806
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Replacement is an entire statue or just the right hand?
All three of my chuns had issues
Alpha and Classic had the paint issue on the right hands.
Classic had a chip on the bracelet and left hand had a water spot I could not remove.

Alpha also had a number written on her thigh with a pen (number 15).

Battle Chun had some dirt stuck in the paint on her base.

I begged them to just replace the parts on Classic and Battle chun and do a full boy replaced on Alpha but they refused. They said they wanted me to return all three and they would send me an inspected replacement for them.

The replacements came back with even more issues. Chipped hair on Battle chun. dirt painted into the actual body of classic and Battle Chun.... Brown Scuff marks on the base for Classic Chun...and the paint issue on the hands were still there....and I know they didn't check the replacement because they statues had QC stickers all over the parts. I didn't even bother opening Alpha to check. I sent them the pics of the issues and asked for a full refund.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 04:47 PM   #4807
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
All three of my chuns had issues
Alpha and Classic had the paint issue on the right hands.
Classic had a chip on the bracelet and left hand had a water spot I could not remove.

Alpha also had a number written on her thigh with a pen (number 15).

Battle Chun had some dirt stuck in the paint on her base.

I begged them to just replace the parts on Classic and Battle chun and do a full boy replaced on Alpha but they refused. They said they wanted me to return all three and they would send me an inspected replacement for them.

The replacements came back with even more issues. Chipped hair on Battle chun. dirt painted into the actual body of classic and Battle Chun.... Brown Scuff marks on the base for Classic Chun...and the paint issue on the hands were still there....and I know they didn't check the replacement because they statues had QC stickers all over the parts. I didn't even bother opening Alpha to check. I sent them the pics of the issues and asked for a full refund.
Too bad you had those issues...ye...thats what i dont like about returns especially with EX pieces because sometimes the issues are only with some parts that can be swapped out and the rest of the statue is good but you have to return the entire thing and risk getting a replacement that has even more issues...or worse it gets damaged in transit back to you and you have to go return it again.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:33 AM   #4808
thecollector80

Ahh! My Alpha is perfect now...replacement right hand is here. Thanks again PCS and SSC! Super fast delivery again with free same day shipping and delivery...just another perk of living in SoCal.

Old 07-12-2019, 05:04 PM   #4809
ukshaun
Hercules

Just got back off a two week holiday. I knew my replacement Chun-Li Alpha had arrived. I just opened up the box.

The replacement is no.019 which is lower than my original Alpha. The good news is, the blue & yellow top looks great. The bad news is, there appears to be two spots of paint missing / chipped off of Chun-Li's nose. I wonder if i've been sent someone else's return? I said when i returned my Alpha, could i keep the portrait, and they keep the portrait of the replacement Alpha. Sideshow said 'no'.

On the subject of the hands. They have the same issue as before. The hands didn't bother me compared to other issues.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:04 PM   #4810
ukshaun
Hercules

Just got back off a two week holiday. I knew my replacement Chun-Li Alpha had arrived. I just opened up the box.

The replacement is no.019 which is lower than my original Alpha. The good news is, the blue & yellow top looks great. The bad news is, there appears to be two spots of paint missing / chipped off of Chun-Li's nose. I wonder if i've been sent someone else's return? I said when i returned my Alpha, could i keep the portrait, and they keep the portrait of the replacement Alpha. Sideshow said 'no'.

On the subject of the hands. They have the same issue as before. The hands didn't bother me compared to other issues.