IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Congrats, she looks awesome!
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 09:59 AM   #1902
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Got this in yesterday - More pics in the "post everytime you get a SS piece" thread.

I was nervous because the artbox was shipped inside the brown shipper box, but for some reason the 2 boxes are NOT the same size, and the art box is smaller. The seller did not put any bubble wrap or shipping protection in between the 2 at all so the smaller box was just rattling around inside the brown shipper box. I thought for sure something would be broken but thankfully all was good!
It originally came with styrofoam corners. Mine were pretty smashed up upon receiving the piece, so not surprising the seller didn't have them. He should have used something though. Anyway glad she showed up OK. Such a beautiful piece.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 10:23 AM   #1903
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
It originally came with styrofoam corners. Mine were pretty smashed up upon receiving the piece, so not surprising the seller didn't have them. He should have used something though. Anyway glad she showed up OK. Such a beautiful piece.
I figured it was something like this since it's an older piece. The newer pieces I have purchased have all had the same sized art box that fits snug inside the brown shipper. No extra space. But yea you would think SOMETHING would be used lol. The seller was relatively new to eBay so I'm gonna write him and let him know this shouldn't be his normal.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote