Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-15-2017, 07:27 AM   #141
ereyi
Fantastic Four

One More thing.

I know I am being picky and this is probably just me trying to find as many faults with this statue as possible to talk myself out of buying one but I just realized that there is one major thing missing: Lynn Minmay! This thing would be epic if it came with a switch out hand holding Minmay like in the second episode. From what I remember, a major part of the series was rick saving Minmay. This small addition would really represent an entire plot line in the show. You could even include a third hand holding Lisa, as Rick was pretty much in love with her too and ultimately had to decide between them. If these small additions were made, I would be sold for sure, even at $1500.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rick Holding Minmay.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	110089  

Last edited by ereyi; 12-15-2017 at 07:29 AM. Reason: pic
ereyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 07:38 AM   #142
craigcliff1
Zot

I am waiting for Max or SK1 Verirech.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 07:58 AM   #143
Primus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Personally I’ve always wanted a line of statues depicting the characters themselves, across all 3 series and not necessarily there mechs. 1/6 scale would be fine and damm cheaper than 1500 a piece. Rick, Roy, Dana, Max, Lisa, linn minmay, Scott, etc. would be Awsome those and the Crew of Star Blazers and life would be complete! Lol
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 06:12 PM   #144
Wah
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus View Post
Personally I’ve always wanted a line of statues depicting the characters themselves, across all 3 series and not necessarily there mechs. 1/6 scale would be fine and damm cheaper than 1500 a piece. Rick, Roy, Dana, Max, Lisa, linn minmay, Scott, etc. would be Awsome those and the Crew of Star Blazers and life would be complete! Lol
I too would love to have the actual characters!
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 07:28 PM   #145
built2shred
Phoenix

I'd be surprised if Prime 1 finds much interest in these 1/3 scale statues of smaller IP's. I would be more interested if they were 1/6 scale with a much smaller price.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:28 PM   #146
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I'd be surprised if Prime 1 finds much interest in these 1/3 scale statues of smaller IP's. I would be more interested if they were 1/6 scale with a much smaller price.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 09:32 PM   #147
craigcliff1
Zot

They need to make a SDF-1 and some Battlepods.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 12:00 PM   #148
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Prime1 Robotech arent 1/3 they are non scale similar to Their Transformers. Even you ask for 1/6 scale do you know how big it will be. You can get some awesome some robotech product in smaller size. Thats the reason they went different direction go bigger or go home.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 12:17 PM   #149
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
Prime1 Robotech arent 1/3 they are non scale similar to Their Transformers. Even you ask for 1/6 scale do you know how big it will be. You can get some awesome some robotech product in smaller size. Thats the reason they went different direction go bigger or go home.
This... a lot of people ask Prime 1 to make smaller stuff so that they can "afford" it, but this is an ultra high end company. Nobody goes to ECC asking them to make affordable products, the same should be expected for Prime 1.

It's like asking Ferrari to make a Toyota, it's silly.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 10:32 PM   #150
ereyi
Fantastic Four

Discounts or coupon codes?

Are there any discounts or coupon codes out there for first time buyers of Prime1 statues? 20%-30% off would go a long way for me. I know that Sideshow sometimes has coupons out there but the 2 times that I have tried to use them, they did not apply on anything that I wanted and customer service was pretty rude to me. Mind you that was a few years ago but I prefer to buy direct from the manufacturer when possible. Plus I noticed that Prime1 is including a "Robotech Logo Plate" exclusive bonus item for purchasing with them.
ereyi is offline   Reply With Quote