Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-24-2020, 04:23 PM   #6851
Colossal
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Well, this year has officially blown all other years away for me - SDCC and Spooktacular were really good and got like 90% of the codes there. I thought Geeksgiving would be easy as they were telling us they'd only appear in the streams and within a certain time window each day, yet I missed half of them on Friday as was out. I was also asleep when they had the Nano Gauntlet and Hound discount codes which I was both after.

But now, I just scored the Punisher PF EX for $125 off on the Steal the Deal - couldn't believe it! To be fair, that discount will effectively cover the higher customs duty to the UK, but it's still a huge saving - definitely worth checking out those streams!
Colossal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:24 PM   #6852
Colossal

Double
Old 11-24-2020, 04:29 PM   #6853
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal View Post
Well, this year has officially blown all other years away for me - SDCC and Spooktacular were really good and got like 90% of the codes there. I thought Geeksgiving would be easy as they were telling us they'd only appear in the streams and within a certain time window each day, yet I missed half of them on Friday as was out. I was also asleep when they had the Nano Gauntlet and Hound discount codes which I was both after.

But now, I just scored the Punisher PF EX for $125 off on the Steal the Deal - couldn't believe it! To be fair, that discount will effectively cover the higher customs duty to the UK, but it's still a huge saving - definitely worth checking out those streams!
That's great, good for you Colossal.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:51 PM   #6854
docmagik
Frackin!

I'm wondering if maybe the reason there has been so little in the way of announcements is because of delays in movie properties. Like when certain movie properties are getting pushed back, and certain movie announcements are getting pushed back, if things that were scheduled to be announced this year are getting pushed back.

I was really, really scared when they announced the new "limited" codes that codes would start getting insanely hard to get and the fun of collecting codes would be gone. I'm very grateful that hasn't been the case.
docmagik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:51 PM   #6855
docmagik
Frackin!

double
docmagik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:51 PM   #6856
ETERNIA FOREVER
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Mo' money, thanks guys
Hey your welcome dude and Thank you good sir for always thanking me !
ETERNIA FOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 04:58 PM   #6857
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETERNIA FOREVER View Post
Hey your welcome dude and Thank you good sir for always thanking me !
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:25 PM   #6858
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal View Post

Awesome!

I'm trying to stay away from the steal the deal because I know I'll end up spending money I shouldn't.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:37 PM   #6859
StarWarsIsGood
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Awesome!

I'm trying to stay away from the steal the deal because I know I'll end up spending money I shouldn't.
It definitely tries to lure you into an impulse buy. You have to be really fast too. There are legitimately good deals though.
StarWarsIsGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:40 PM   #6860
Colossal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Awesome!

I had my finger on the trigger for Punisher for a while since they did the $50 off code so had to bite!

I probably shouldn't say that they are doing a mega-sized Steal the Deal on Black Friday then?? :-)