Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 06-17-2018, 02:04 AM   #1
qz33
Rescue

Chris Hardwick (When does it stop?)

At what point does the incessant diverting of responsibility for life choices finally hit a dead end?

So helpless all in less than 2 weeks of meeting someone?

The short of the story is a woman SAYS she compromised herself to get what she wanted then proceeds to blame someone else and drag said person's reputation through the ringer ruining their work all with a "confession" thinly veiled in anonymity.

https://medium.com/@skydart/rose-col...s-6be0594970ca

This isn't assault or abuse this is regret, regret for choices made.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:43 PM   #2
xforce
Hydra

Yeah she goes through what he wanted out of the relationship such as and I quote

"I “should not want to go somewhere at night”. My nights were expected to be reserved for him, as he had a busy schedule. This alienated me from my friends.
I was to not have close male friends unless we worked together. All photos of male friends were to be removed from my apartment. This was heartbreaking for me, as my best friend happened to be male.
As he was sober, I was not to drink alcohol. Before we began dating he said, “I noticed you have a glass of wine with dinner. That’s going to stop.”

while these stipulations are ok for some, I dont drink since my wife dosent its not abuse. She agreed to his terms

He never forced sex, if she said no he basically guilted her into it.

While this does make him look like a cruddy boyfriend it is also a one sided account from her perspective.

Lastly even if it is all true they were her poor choices to stay with him, this does not rise to a me too event

His show should be put back on IMMEDIATELY
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:51 PM   #3
MrYac
Hercules

Yup, he was very loosely accused of being a bad boyfriend at the very worst if every single thing she said is true and his career is over, insanity.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:03 PM   #4
xforce
Hydra

Worse part just read this on TMZ. Looks like she was begging to get him back and he said NO. This could be just sour grapes

Chris Hardwick severed ties with Chloe Dykstra in a lengthy text chronicling major issues in their relationship, and she pleaded to talk to him afterward to no avail ... even months later.

According to the text messages -- obtained by TMZ -- Chris calls out Chloe for cheating on him with a man named Sam, saying it's "the worst thing anyone has ever done to me." Chris claims Chloe led him to believe she wanted to get back together after they broke up ... but never stopped seeing Sam.

Hardwick more or less tells Dykstra his long text message will be the last time he talks to her and declares their relationship is over, and she then sends several texts begging to talk, saying, "I will always love you."
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:23 PM   #5
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Complete crap. She accuses him of being a bad boyfriend and he loses jobs he has had for years. There was even a woman writer named Donna Dickens for The Nerdist that called him "A piece of trash" right after it came out. Unbelievable.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 02:25 PM   #6
ParisDean
Captain Marvel

His career isn't over. He rightfully got his job back on AMC.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote