Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

» Spotlight
DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2019, 11:05 AM   #101
Nextlevel99
The Spirit
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Yes of course it all makes sense in the aspect of Alien. Thatís a no brainer. As I have stated, itís just too crammed. It looks like too many separate pieces jammed in for the sake of Alien. Therefore, unnecessary. There isnít a nice flow of things. If it were spaced out then it would look way better.

The warrior itself is awesome. Especially the paint work. The pose they chose is fine as well. The three displayed will look off because of this base imo. Why not just follow suit with consistent similar bases like the others. I personally think that makes most sense. But thatís just me and it seems like everyone else is all good with it.

If the base bother you that much please pass on it. I will own it for my collection. Warrior base fit perfectly with others. Did you know the base is design same artist who did Dog alien and the rest of Prime1 lineup.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 04:50 PM   #102
Python
Shazam
 
Python's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 7,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
And it looks better in my view.
Mine also, I've never really been a fan of the lips. It looks more aggressive without them.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:07 PM   #103
Masa_yodamorph
The Spirit
 
Masa_yodamorph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Dagobah
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
They will not listen to you espacially. You may pass on it.
Peace.

Prime 1 Studios #1 Fanboy Sgt. Nextlevel of the Prime 1 Police!

Hows it going bro!? It seems like youíre getting really worked up and overly sensitive of late if someone doesnít like something of P1s product. Or if someone points out inaccuracies. Can you be a little more realistic please. Itís all good man, everyone has different tastes and want accuracy on their beloved collectables. The forum isnít P1ís FB Group. Good luck trying to control what people say on here about P1 stuff. So relax my man, no need to fanboy it up to this extreme. Everything will be alright Sgt.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 12:29 AM   #104
Nextlevel99
The Spirit
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Prime 1 Studios #1 Fanboy Sgt. Nextlevel of the Prime 1 Police!

Hows it going bro!? It seems like youíre getting really worked up and overly sensitive of late if someone doesnít like something of P1s product. Or if someone points out inaccuracies. Can you be a little more realistic please. Itís all good man, everyone has different tastes and want accuracy on their beloved collectables. The forum isnít P1ís FB Group. Good luck trying to control what people say on here about P1 stuff. So relax my man, no need to fanboy it up to this extreme. Everything will be alright Sgt.

Yes everone has different taste but if you dont like is ok you can comment but you are repeating yourself your point to anyone who like that statue. You can move on to more positive mind what you like frm others statue. As myself love the Warrior i dont want them to change anything. Peace.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:16 AM   #105
Blade3327
Fantastic Four
 
Blade3327's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: US
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
you are repeating yourself your point to anyone
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:34 AM   #106
Masa_yodamorph
The Spirit
 
Masa_yodamorph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Dagobah
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
Yes everone has different taste but if you dont like is ok you can comment but you are repeating yourself your point to anyone who like that statue. You can move on to more positive mind what you like frm others statue. As myself love the Warrior i dont want them to change anything. Peace.
Awe pumpkin, Iím sorry that I didnít consider your feelings and sensitivity when I posted. I promise that everything will be okay now that I know youíre so fragile. Just let the forum know that youíre very sensitive towards criticism on Prime 1. Iím certain all the folks in here will make an effort to consider your sensitivity as well. Peace Love Happiness
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:38 AM   #107
Zombiez
Hydra
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 954
Lol statue collectors are far too toxic and disrespectful for no reason.
Zombiez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:09 AM   #108
Nextlevel99
The Spirit
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Awe pumpkin, Iím sorry that I didnít consider your feelings and sensitivity when I posted. I promise that everything will be okay now that I know youíre so fragile. Just let the forum know that youíre very sensitive towards criticism on Prime 1. Iím certain all the folks in here will make an effort to consider your sensitivity as well. Peace Love Happiness
Prime1shop you can meet artist or Art director during weekend they are their so you come tell by yourself to them your criticism.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 03:49 AM   #109
Themanwholaughs
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 49
Before this gets totally out of control, lets all calm down and embrace a coming new week, and again consider, that we just saw now for the first time the prototypes of the statues. Ok?

No need to go haywire and start pointing fingers or else.

Speaking of pointing fingers. One thing this discussion, as far as it can be called such one, is lacking in huge amount, is simple facts or proof of the claimed inaccuracies.

So, anyone who is super annoyed, because they think this statue is inaccurate here and there, just make a bit effort and put Your finger on it. It seems, I am either blind or ignorant, so help me out.

So spoken, I for myself would call me a pretty decent fanboy of H.R. Gigers work and especially his Alien and the whole franchise. I do own quite allot of collectables and memorabilia, starting with the the Kenner Alien 1979 (yes, I guess we are all no more that young), the action figures almost to completion, all the wonderful Halcyon model kits (I still consider them amazing for Styrene Injection Molded parts), to the Japanese all time famous Takeya sculpts.

Now we as collectors have the unbelievable blessing of choice, as the process or creating such products has changed by the aid of digital tools for the artists, by new manufacturing processes, like 3D printing technology, maybe even by better materials (some can lecture me here if I am wrong) and new trade and infrastructures.

So, I call myself lucky to have this amount of choice right now. Might it be CoolProps, Mamegyoraiīs, ArfFX, Neca (yes, some fans canīt afford better, bless them) and/or Prime1. Dealers choice.

P.S.: Since my comment here qualifies to be adequate for the Big Chap threat, I will be a lazy ass and simply copy/paste it over.
Themanwholaughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 06:25 PM   #110
JAWS
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,645
I personally think this looks perfect in every way except for scale.. I wish it was 1/4

IDK may have to go for it anyways.. I have been waiting for the perfect alien piece and this might be it.
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com