Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-04-2019, 07:15 PM   #681
Pwesty
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Finally got the ex today and I got to say, this is one of the best statues I’ve ever seen. 3 best statues so far this year Aspen, Red Sonja and Rebel terminator. There simply gorgeous.
Congrats on getting her! I love the look of the statue, the sculpt is fantastic! I agree with you for this and the Red Sonja, I think they might be the best SS has done for a long time.
Pwesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 10:59 PM   #682
nearmint
Phoenix

This piece nags at me. I sorta regret not picking her up.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:51 PM   #683
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

If someone liked this piece and didn't pick it up, you done fukd up.

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 12:43 AM   #684
Silas Loki
Jubilee

That's a bit harsh.....I have this piece, and love it, but considering SS patchy QM and poor advertising, it shouldn't be hard to imagine how / why people held off.

We've all missed pieces and later regretted it.....for me, the recent was Captain Marvel - no interest in the character, but love the sculpt. From one collector to another, perhaps we could show a little understanding.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:46 PM   #685
CaptainSmiley
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

My waitlist just converted for this. It had been so long I honestly just forgot about it. I actually thought it had to be a glitch when it popped up. The statue came out so well and the ES is low enough that I just dont see them on ebay much and when i do the price is ridiculous. Its the regular and not the EX, but this is one of those pieces where I likely never would have even taken the EX part out of the box.

Now I need my Aspen and EX Rogue waitlists to pop so I can knock a couple more off my list of statues I waited too long for...
CaptainSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 01:04 PM   #686
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSmiley View Post
My waitlist just converted for this. It had been so long I honestly just forgot about it. I actually thought it had to be a glitch when it popped up. The statue came out so well and the ES is low enough that I just dont see them on ebay much and when i do the price is ridiculous. Its the regular and not the EX, but this is one of those pieces where I likely never would have even taken the EX part out of the box.

Now I need my Aspen and EX Rogue waitlists to pop so I can knock a couple more off my list of statues I waited too long for...
Congrats! That's always exciting. Good luck on the others too!
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 07:25 AM   #687
Straken-SWE
Hydra

Hey
Sorry for reviving this thread, but I have found one of these for a good price and was wondering how widespread the seam issue was when more of you fellow collectors got it in hand?
Not got buy it if most of you are dissapointed because it still costs money, but otherwise I might display it with Black Canary, think they will be a great team
Straken-SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 08:39 AM   #688
Silas Loki
Jubilee

Seam issue? There is no seam issue with this piece.

Back in the day, a dodgy prototype was shown, and this had a "seam issue" (let's say) - but as soon as the piece was in hand, we found out it's absolutely fine.

I have the exclusive on display, it's a brilliant piece. If you can get it, do so, this is a very rare Sideshow gem.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 09:34 AM   #689
Straken-SWE
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Seam issue? There is no seam issue with this piece.

Back in the day, a dodgy prototype was shown, and this had a "seam issue" (let's say) - but as soon as the piece was in hand, we found out it's absolutely fine.

I have the exclusive on display, it's a brilliant piece. If you can get it, do so, this is a very rare Sideshow gem.
Ah just a dodgy prototype! Sweet! Thank you just ordered it! Very excited now, never thought I get this one
Straken-SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 12:10 PM   #690
Yellowbeast
The Herculoids

This a gem. I picked it up last after searching for a long time. Obviously paid over retail.

Just picked up Machiko. Waiting for delivery in coupleweeks.

Hoping sideshow will make Alien girl or Robocop versions. That will be cool to display them together.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote