Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

» Spotlight
DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2019, 03:18 PM   #21
The Dark Knight
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
The Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Antalya/Turkey
Posts: 2,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftrez View Post
Is this story even happening in continuity?
Not sure, but i guess not...

----SPOILER----------------------



Since they killed The Freaking Darkseid, it must be out of continuity, you can't kill The Darkseid just like that...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 04:55 PM   #22
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member
 
VaultMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kang's time ship
Posts: 47,933
---------------------SPOILER


























Read it in the LCS. Looking at the end of book 1 not sure if i want book 2 judging from that last panel.
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 03:30 AM   #23
The Dark Knight
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
The Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Antalya/Turkey
Posts: 2,153
Yeah, i have a feeling like that as well Vaultman but i will try the second issue.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:52 AM   #24
Gothamite
Cyclops
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11,327
Dinah Lance (Black Canary) becomes the new Green Lantern of Earth in Issue 2:

Gothamite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:43 AM   #25
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
 
MrJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,348
Looks cool to me
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 05:28 PM   #26
The Dark Knight
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
The Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Antalya/Turkey
Posts: 2,153
I really enjoy this series... The issues are too short or is it just me ? i finished the issue just in a blink of an eye...

SPOILER---------






Beloved Batman is put down like rabid dog by Alfred... wow... I mean it may be not the biggest way to take out Batman, like the Ollie joked... Ollie is a maniac, he just lost his best friend (Hal, yeah the green Lantern is also dead) and he keeps on making jokes... Ollie son you need threapy... lol ok where was i, Batman is dead... and he really went out weak, like Ollie joked about................ Ok, you can totally do that but will the book sell without Batman... lol we will see... Probably 3rd issue won't sell as well without Batman. I like how this is going, writer took some risk and killed Batman... ok. Aquaman also might be dead, the not zombie but zombie things surrounded him pretty bad, but we will see about Atlantian metabolism... But he is probably dead.... lol
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 09:10 PM   #27
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member
 
VaultMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kang's time ship
Posts: 47,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I really enjoy this series... The issues are too short or is it just me ? i finished the issue just in a blink of an eye...

SPOILER---------






Beloved Batman is put down like rabid dog by Alfred... wow... I mean it may be not the biggest way to take out Batman, like the Ollie joked... Ollie is a maniac, he just lost his best friend (Hal, yeah the green Lantern is also dead) and he keeps on making jokes... Ollie son you need threapy... lol ok where was i, Batman is dead... and he really went out weak, like Ollie joked about................ Ok, you can totally do that but will the book sell without Batman... lol we will see... Probably 3rd issue won't sell as well without Batman. I like how this is going, writer took some risk and killed Batman... ok. Aquaman also might be dead, the not zombie but zombie things surrounded him pretty bad, but we will see about Atlantian metabolism... But he is probably dead.... lol
Disappointing. I was hoping they were setting up a Batman saves the day sort of thing. I guess not
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:55 PM   #28
The Dark Knight
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
The Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Antalya/Turkey
Posts: 2,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
Disappointing. I was hoping they were setting up a Batman saves the day sort of thing. I guess not
I wish every writter like Batman as much as Frank Miller but what are you gonna do... can't win them all...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:56 PM   #29
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member
 
VaultMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kang's time ship
Posts: 47,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I wish every writter like Batman as much as Frank Miller but what are you gonna do... can't win them all...
Too true too true
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 11:22 PM   #30
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member
 
VaultMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kang's time ship
Posts: 47,933
I guess issue three is out tomorrow! Interested to see if the end of issue 2 played out the way it seemed...
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com