What's another word for Thesaurus?

Star wars omnibus vol.1
Conan the barbarian omnibus vol.1
Earth chronicles:War of gods and men book 3
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 07:43 PM   #772
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Just finished up the second book in King’s Bill Hodges trilogy - Finders Keepers.

Such a simple premise, but very well done as to not drag. With the epilogue, I am VERY exited to delve into the final book of the series.

I also have almost finished the audible 10th Anniversary, multi cast version of Neil Gaiman’s “American Gods”. I have not watched the show, but I am in-and-out of liking this book. I’m not sure why, but right now it’s like a 5/10 for me. But I think it’s bc I’m not actually reading it.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 06:05 AM   #773
Conehead
Luke Cage

Dracula with Halloween just around the corner.
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 05:43 PM   #774
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Just finished up the second book in King’s Bill Hodges trilogy - Finders Keepers.

Such a simple premise, but very well done as to not drag. With the epilogue, I am VERY exited to delve into the final book of the series.
The Outsider has a character from this series.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 03:56 PM   #775
Restolas
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hey, guys. I have a big request. Tell me please literature, with the help which I will be able draft a good speech and act with him on conference. I'm terribly worried. I even found a speech writing service . One of the services of this service is online speech writing , I'm already thinking about ordering a speech from them. But still I want to Express my thoughts. So I really hope for your help. Could you tell me please, book or article. Maybe someone's TED talk will help me.
Restolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:39 AM   #776
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restolas View Post
Hey, guys. I have a big request. Tell me please literature, with the help which I will be able draft a good speech and act with him on conference. I'm terribly worried. I even found a speech writing service . One of the services of this service is online speech writing , I'm already thinking about ordering a speech from them. But still I want to Express my thoughts. So I really hope for your help. Could you tell me please, book or article. Maybe someone's TED talk will help me.

I don't know what is your subject, but greatest speech ever made was Perigles' speech from antiant greece. He was a politician.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 11:20 AM   #777
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
The Outsider has a character from this series.
Excellent! That is on my next to read. I’m catching up on several years of not picking up books that weren’t in the GoT set. It’s amazing how many years I spent on that series...and still we wait....
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:18 PM   #778
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
Dracula with Halloween just around the corner.
Dracula is my favorite and most read book.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:53 PM   #779
Grace Morgan
Kindly Asked To Leave

I love Dracula. Re-read times 5 probably. If we are talking about training, it is worth noting its cost. The issue of spending money on the education of a child, as in principle the issue of spending by the state on education - is a very pressing issue that needs to be discussed. Recently, I wrote a research paper on economics, in which I was assisted by the Canadian service https://ca.edubirdie.com/economics-help. I have come to the conclusion that money plays an important role, but not a key one when it comes to education. What do you think about this?
Grace Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 05:21 PM   #780
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

I’ve just finished rereading the Lee/Ditko’s Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus vol 1.

I haven’t read this since it first was published, around 2007. So, it’s been 12 years. I’ve dug back into my library and have committed myself to all my HCs and TPBs in addition to my non-comic books reading. I’ve read the first 10 FF Marvel Masterworks (Lee/Kirby) and the first 18 Thor Marvel Masterworks and, as groundbreaking and truly awesome as these were, they barely hold a candle to this collected Spider-Man run. The sheer joy, fun, engaging stories/plots/characters just made me desperate to pick this up after putting it down to resume my life. It’s no wonder Spider-Man stole the title of flagship character and book from The Fantastic Four. Just an amazing, spectacular (yes, I know you saw what I did there!) collection of stories and single, contained read!
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote