Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 03:35 AM   #1871
Enomis
Blue Falcon

Hi Rebecca,
I really hope you can help me, About 45 days ago I've received a completely flawed EX Robocop, except for two of the four arms every piece has something wrong, bad color paint, scratches, etc...
I 've promptly sent all the pictures to your customer support, and from that day I receive every week a mail from Omar Ortiz the says "Thanks for your patience, sorry for delays but we need more time before we can help you with the replacement". I can forward the entire mail thread from 16th of October till yesterday, always with the same answer
I'm patiently waiting but please consider that I've spent the cost of the statue + 100$ for shipping + 150$ for import taxes and I've a statue that is completely ruined. I'm starting to feel frustrated and discouraged. I love your products and you know I'm a good customer for you, so can you help me in speed up the replacement process ?
Thanks a lot
Simone
Old 12-01-2016, 06:31 AM   #1872
acemazing
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hello Rebecca,

This is regarding a case # 15918

I have not heard back from your accounting department since my last reply email on November 16th 2016.

Could you please look into this case for me?

Thank you.

-Jason
Old 12-01-2016, 05:31 PM   #1873
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazingspidey View Post
Rebecca,

I ppsted a question for Jerry about obtaining a sorceress exclusive statue here on the forms:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazingspidey View Post
Hi Jerry. I wanted to check and see if there are any extra sorceress or evil lyn exclusives statues left from order cancellations. I missed these when they went up for preorder due to budget constraints. Is there a way to help me get these?
"Email Customer Service. They know better than i do.

For sure some collectors have decided to not wait for a Sorceress replacement, so i know we will have at least a few of those. but it will be January."

Can you follow up on this? I included this info to Doris in our man at arms exclusive correspondence. I'd gladly pay up front now to reserve one of these.
Hello,

Please email customer service and we will see what we can do. (: Mention that I sent you from Statue Forum!
Old 12-01-2016, 05:33 PM   #1874
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomis View Post
Hi Rebecca,
I really hope you can help me, About 45 days ago I've received a completely flawed EX Robocop, except for two of the four arms every piece has something wrong, bad color paint, scratches, etc...
I 've promptly sent all the pictures to your customer support, and from that day I receive every week a mail from Omar Ortiz the says "Thanks for your patience, sorry for delays but we need more time before we can help you with the replacement". I can forward the entire mail thread from 16th of October till yesterday, always with the same answer
I'm patiently waiting but please consider that I've spent the cost of the statue + 100$ for shipping + 150$ for import taxes and I've a statue that is completely ruined. I'm starting to feel frustrated and discouraged. I love your products and you know I'm a good customer for you, so can you help me in speed up the replacement process ?
Thanks a lot
Simone
Hello Simone,

I'm very sorry for the delay. Can you PM me your case number? I'll be helping Omar with your case, as he's been very busy.

Thank you!
Old 12-01-2016, 05:35 PM   #1875
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acemazing View Post
Hello Rebecca,

This is regarding a case # 15918

I have not heard back from your accounting department since my last reply email on November 16th 2016.

Could you please look into this case for me?

Thank you.

-Jason
Hello Jason,

I'm sorry about the delay! I've brought your case up to accounting and you will be receiving a response shortly.

Thank you for your patience. (:
Old 12-01-2016, 06:23 PM   #1876
acemazing
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello Jason,

I'm sorry about the delay! I've brought your case up to accounting and you will be receiving a response shortly.

Thank you for your patience. (:
Thank you Rebecca, it has been resolved.

Appreciate your help that was quick

Take care

-Jason
Old 12-03-2016, 09:41 PM   #1877
htx87
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hello Rebecca,

I have both the Klassic Sektor and Smoke on pre order with the payment plan. Both have payments starting the 13th of this month so I was wondering if I can send the payments together as one since both have the same amount to pay. I think it's something around $73.62? Would that be okay or are they supposed to be sent separately?

- Edgar
Old 12-04-2016, 02:57 PM   #1878
MaxGoof
Nightwing

I haven't heard back from Accounting about Case 15744 for almost a full month, even though I've sent three E-Mails since the last time I heard from Doris. I'm not sure if I should keep E-Mailing or what--PCS CS has always been super-fast and terrific, so I've never had a problem before where no one would just respond for weeks and weeks.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:59 PM   #1879
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
I haven't heard back from Accounting about Case 15744 for almost a full month, even though I've sent three E-Mails since the last time I heard from Doris. I'm not sure if I should keep E-Mailing or what--PCS CS has always been super-fast and terrific, so I've never had a problem before where no one would just respond for weeks and weeks.
I'm having the exact same problem. I sent an email three weeks ago and got a response. My follow-up has had no response for weeks now.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:19 PM   #1880
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi

Does anyone know if 1/3 Kitanas and Mileenas weapons will be metal like the Conan 1/3 sword is?

Thanks
Closed Thread