Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-27-2023, 04:01 AM   #351
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
He is still my favorite. Both black and modern versions are just awesome.
I have the blue grey one and can't part with him as there's nothing that comes closer to representing my fave look (except for the life size bust maybe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Unlike Harley and Joker, Batman?s sign doesn?t say ?1:4?? is that pretty much the indicator that this won?t be in 1:4 scale and just 1:6?
I always assumed they would release it in 1/4 but - correct me if I'm wrong - they didn't release supes in 1/4 did they?
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 05:20 AM   #352
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post

I always assumed they would release it in 1/4 but - correct me if I'm wrong - they didn't release supes in 1/4 did they?
You're correct. Some characters were released in both scales and some were not. Superman, Flash, Scarecrow, and Aquaman never received the 1/4 option. Aquaman not getting the 1/4 scale treatment is truly a missed opportunity. Tweeter's Aquaman has to be the best Aquaman statue I've ever seen. I'd even strongly consider picking up Scarecrow if it was released in 1/4 scale. I like Tweeters version better than sideshow's PF.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 08:00 AM   #353
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
You're correct. Some characters were released in both scales and some were not. Superman, Flash, Scarecrow, and Aquaman never received the 1/4 option. Aquaman not getting the 1/4 scale treatment is truly a missed opportunity. Tweeter's Aquaman has to be the best Aquaman statue I've ever seen. I'd even strongly consider picking up Scarecrow if it was released in 1/4 scale. I like Tweeters version better than sideshow's PF.
Yeah is very annoying how some pieces are in one scale and not the other. I know it may have to do with licencing and what sideshow allows but still

I too would be first in line if they did aquaman in 1/4
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 11:07 AM   #354
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Yeah is very annoying how some pieces are in one scale and not the other. I know it may have to do with licencing and what sideshow allows but still

That's one of the reasons I've been sticking with 1/6, I know each new character will be in that scale, 1/4 is a roll of the dice.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 01:27 PM   #355
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:

Yeah, I'm sure sideshow plays a large part in what does or doesn't get released in 1/4 scale. My biggest concern is if Tweeter eventually releases the classic Perez Deathstroke I so desperately want, and it isn't offered in 1/4 scale. Same with Martian Manhunter or Ra's al Ghul. Those are my last 3 biggest needs in 1/4 scale and there's a possibility that they may be released in 1/6 scale, but not in 1/4. There's no other choice but to mix and match with multiple companies (Sideshow, Tweeter, and XM) if a collector wants to complete a 1/4 lineup.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 11:07 PM   #356
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure sideshow plays a large part in what does or doesn't get released in 1/4 scale.
Probably. Which sucks. Because sideshow has yet to come up with a really good standard, regular comic book Batman 1/4 so that would be some nerve to block another company from doing it. But that’s business. And then other characters like comic Aquaman we haven’t seen in a while, have no idea when the next one is coming, and even then we have no idea what a potential new 1/4 from sideshow would even look like.

Quote:
There's no other choice but to mix and match with multiple companies (Sideshow, Tweeter, and XM) if a collector wants to complete a 1/4 lineup.
That’s where I’ve been at for years at this point. Especially my X-Men, a big Sideshow and XM mix. It looks my Batman line up wants to catch up.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 08:30 PM   #357
AC_808
Hercules

Well ...I need to see this Batman MAQ soon. And I also need to know if it will come in 1/4 version as well.

Legendary Beast Studios is showing a very compelling classic comic-based 1/3 Batman ...and damn it if its starting to suck that all the good classic comic-based Batman statues are 1/3.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 08:40 PM   #358
Mister H
Gen 13

I’ll be getting this in 1/6 to go with my Supes 2.0.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 04:05 PM   #359
nearmint
Phoenix

1/6 only, preorder is July, offered in two versions, presumably blue or black.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 04:47 PM   #360
CapTrenchcoat
Mephisto

I wonder if that means Sideshow will be releasing a new Batman oF soon?
CapTrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote