Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #5841
dino76m
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmario View Post
To be honest, i m not putting much hopes on xmen ladies pf. In fact, i m quitting the xmen line. If theres one to keep def gambit.

As for psylocke pf...u need to start prayin'. Otherwise u can always refer back to the comiquette one...which i think shes flawless n sexy still. Love the snowy base n japanese essence 'kill bill' to it.
well , a lil late to the party to start a X men pf theme, Wolvie and gambit are beyond me , so i thought id at least get a xmen ladies theme, with Jean Grey , Jubilee and Shadowcat maybe to complete the line
dino76m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:06 PM   #5842
docmario
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino76m View Post
well , a lil late to the party to start a X men pf theme, Wolvie and gambit are beyond me , so i thought id at least get a xmen ladies theme, with Jean Grey , Jubilee and Shadowcat maybe to complete the line
Tats what i keep saying to myself back in the days when i missed out the old piece..but now i regret it, shud have bought them when i had the chance to. Cos old grail pieces arent getting cheap at all.

Just like doom, cap, thor, hulk, spidey back 1 year ago they were alrdy expensive but not like today.

I bought my cap excl pf for 800 back then but now its over 1 G. So better get it now than never bro.
docmario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:42 PM   #5843
Quarthon
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmario View Post
Tats what i keep saying to myself back in the days when i missed out the old piece..but now i regret it, shud have bought them when i had the chance to. Cos old grail pieces arent getting cheap at all.

Just like doom, cap, thor, hulk, spidey back 1 year ago they were alrdy expensive but not like today.

I bought my cap excl pf for 800 back then but now its over 1 G. So better get it now than never bro.
I know the feeling. They are hard to come by these days at an affordable price. I regret not buying Thor Ex for 450 CDN when I had the chance. Still I'm hoping I can get my hands on others such as Negative Spiderman and Grey Hulk before the price grows insane.
Quarthon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #5844
docmario
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarthon View Post
I know the feeling. They are hard to come by these days at an affordable price. I regret not buying Thor Ex for 450 CDN when I had the chance. Still I'm hoping I can get my hands on others such as Negative Spiderman and Grey Hulk before the price grows insane.
gud luck bro! Hope u get them soon.

I m still hunting for couple grails myself
docmario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:18 PM   #5845
CustomPaintWork
Kindly Asked To Leave

yup.
CustomPaintWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:23 PM   #5846
Nitefall
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

And I kept saying I was quite satisfied with the unexpected change in the butt. Well now I am not tho I do not mind too much the butt they gave us, this is an amazing, beautiful improvement.
Nitefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:40 PM   #5847
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomPaintWork View Post

yup.

WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!! That is soooo freaking AMAZING!!! I love it... Cant wait for your finished product.. Nice nice nice!!! hmmm.. I hope I can customised mine like that..
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:59 PM   #5848
jollyskeleton
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomPaintWork View Post

yup.
jollyskeleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #5849
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I don't get it. You just added a butt crack?
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:06 AM   #5850
CustomPaintWork
Kindly Asked To Leave

actually I didnt. A very talented artist did. He re-painted and will be repainting the face portraits. Eagerly awaiting. Will post pics once it comes back (probably by the time Colossus comes Ill do a video review of Magik and the whole gang).
CustomPaintWork is offline   Reply With Quote