Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 03-03-2022, 05:31 PM   #631
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

How about NO.

I hate twilight so much, oh so much that it is impossible for me to enjoy anythig related to that. Don't push twilight boy on me. He will never be batman for me.

I know i won't enjoy the film. I don't even have the slightest excitment in me to see it, but a friend of mine insists on seeing it together so i will see it in theathers but no... Just no... I can't like anything twilight. ---- those art films, he acted in... I won't see them as well. I just don't want to see the guy... I hate twilight so deeply, how hard it is to except.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 05:52 PM   #632
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
How about NO.

I hate twilight so much, oh so much that it is impossible for me to enjoy anythig related to that. Don't push twilight boy on me. He will never be batman for me.

I know i won't enjoy the film. I don't even have the slightest excitment in me to see it, but a friend of mine insists on seeing it together so i will see it in theathers but no... Just no... I can't like anything twilight. ---- those art films, he acted in... I won't see them as well. I just don't want to see the guy... I hate twilight so deeply, how hard it is to except.
Do you also avoid movies with any and all cast members from a Twilight movie? Does it also include anyone that worked on a Twilight movie, director, producer, cinematographer, Etc.

I'm really curious how far your hatred of Twilight movies goes.

Also, if I was that against seeing something with him in it I would have told my friend "How about NO".

I find it odd that you are so against seeing anything that has him in and yet you are going to see it anyway.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 06:03 PM   #633
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Do you also avoid movies with any and all cast members from a Twilight movie? Does it also include anyone that worked on a Twilight movie, director, producer, cinematographer, Etc.

I'm really curious how far your hatred of Twilight movies goes.

Also, if I was that against seeing something with him in it I would have told my friend "How about NO".

I find it odd that you are so against seeing anything that has him in and yet you are going to see it anyway.
I can't be bothered to learn the name of those untalented ----ers, so i don't know, i may watch something with a twilight person in it... xD

Oh, you got me.... You got me bad... I secretly admire pattinson, so i must definetly see this film in theathers. you got me bad... xD
Old 03-03-2022, 06:15 PM   #634
SONICobra
Batman

that is some strong hate my friend. well you know what you like and you know what you dont, i wont watch anything with rosie odonnell or whoopi gholdberg in it so i cant knock ya too much
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 06:19 PM   #635
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
that is some strong hate my friend. well you know what you like and you know what you dont, i wont watch anything with rosie odonnell or whoopi gholdberg in it so i cant knock ya too much
You know my problem with pattinson, it is all twilight... I don't want anything in my life that remind me of that film series.

And i don't even know what is your problem with those fameous persons but i won't be all like give them chance man... Or anything.

Eveyone is free to hate whatever they want.

Sparkling highschool vegetarian vampires at their puberties... Don't get me even started...
Old 03-03-2022, 06:32 PM   #636
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

I love the Lighthouse, one of my favorite movies, but I felt Pattison's performance in that movie could have been a bit better (or maybe it just appeared that way as he was acting next to the incredible Willem Defoe so im sure most actors would look a bit diminished next to him)

I really liked Pattison in "Good Time" but overall im still not 100% sold on him yet (I wont be seeing the new Batman in theaters either way, not because of Pattison but just because im going to wait for bluray) I do think he has potential though
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 07:02 PM   #637
Mister H
Gen 13

Maybe I should see Lighthouse before I see The Batman. The only thing I’ve ever seen Pattinson in is that Harry Potter movie with the dragons.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 07:22 PM   #638
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Eveyone is free to hate whatever they want.
i hear ya, like i said you know what you like and what you dont
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 07:25 PM   #639
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
I can't be bothered to learn the name of those untalented ----ers, so i don't know, i may watch something with a twilight person in it... xD

Oh, you got me.... You got me bad... I secretly admire pattinson, so i must definetly see this film in theathers. you got me bad... xD
I wasn?t trying ?to get you? I was just curious why someone with as much hate and animosity toward a specific actor agreed to go see the movie they claim to never want to see that stars that actor.

I also have a couple actors I never want to see in movies because I think they are horrible actors. I wouldn?t go to see them in a movie for any reason.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 07:25 PM   #640
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Maybe I should see Lighthouse before I see The Batman. The only thing I?ve ever seen Pattinson in is that Harry Potter movie with the dragons.
if you're a fan movies that are big time "outside of the box" I'd highly recommend it, but its definitely not for everyone (my best friend loved it as much as I did, but my entire family hated it lol)
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote