Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 09-12-2016, 08:23 PM   #501
Johnson Yan
Doh!

counterfeiter?funny!

To reply those who think china may have these piece copy and have counterfeiters!first i am a serious private collector and i mainly focus on life size things!Never ever interested in copying and scanning things!It is waste of time and money!and i dont want to be a re-seller!Second,i have an address in USA,so the things will be shipped to USA,so it has nothing to do with China!third,of course there r some bad people who make living on copying things!but for me,not!and i also hate those people not only me so many collectors in china refuse to buy counterfeiters and insult with those noobs together as well!So dont make any comments on the what you r not familiar with!thx all guys!
Johnson Yan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 10:55 AM   #502
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 10:55 AM   #503
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson Yan View Post
To reply those who think china may have these piece copy and have counterfeiters!first i am a serious private collector and i mainly focus on life size things!Never ever interested in copying and scanning things!It is waste of time and money!and i dont want to be a re-seller!Second,i have an address in USA,so the things will be shipped to USA,so it has nothing to do with China!third,of course there r some bad people who make living on copying things!but for me,not!and i also hate those people not only me so many collectors in china refuse to buy counterfeiters and insult with those noobs together as well!So dont make any comments on the what you r not familiar with!thx all guys!
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 07:35 PM   #504
Johnson Yan
Doh!

whatever for me i am serious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Torpedo View Post
hey guys!To anyone who contacted me ,if you r serious on selling it and if you got anubis in hand and cansell it as a set i will raise m y offer at a fantastic price!And no wonder the set will be shipped to portland!I am ready to buy!Contact me!
Old 09-13-2016, 10:21 PM   #505
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

We're just busting your balls because your story is odd. You could be totally legit, but you could also be as shady as Bill Clinton at a cigar shop. We don't know and never will. Trust us when we say, it isn't personal. Just...used to the strategy.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 08:59 AM   #506
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
hey guys!To anyone who contacted me ,if you r serious on selling it and if you got anubis in hand and cansell it as a set i will raise m y offer at a fantastic price!And no wonder the set will be shipped to portland!I am ready to buy!Contact me!
His offers are insulting.....
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 10:02 AM   #507
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXEC View Post
on him then, what did he offer?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 12:25 PM   #508
Johnson Yan
Doh!

Insulting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXEC View Post
Interesting guy!I gave twice as much as its distributed price and say my offer is insulting?! funny guy!
I ask how much do you want and you don't say a word and let me keep giving you offer!Negotiating is like this uh?! I give you three offers and I asked how much do you want ?You refused to tell me your accepted price and keep playing jokes on me!
Sorry my offer only goes to those who r seriously meant to sell the Horus and Anubis!Not jokers like you!
btw I nearly dealed with one guy!But the price is higher than what I gave to you coz he is seriously selling the set!
Old 09-14-2016, 12:30 PM   #509
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Quote:
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 12:33 PM   #510
Johnson Yan
Doh!

Again! I know this piece is kind of rare!But i am seriously buying it and of course I only deal with nice sellers!Such is human nature that you want to sell your collectibles at a high price but it shouldn't be silly like you want triple or four times as much as its original price! you can ask for that offer and see who will buy it! and negotiation is a win-win stuff! So I won't answer to those jokers and funny guys! look at your behavior! I didn't mention your funny way of selling the set and you posted it first!That is what I called "insulting"!I won't reply to these unfriendly post any more! my offer goes to those kind people and serious sellers!Thank you!