Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-15-2020, 09:51 PM   #1311
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
i think the regular head matches the statue more. just the suit.
No one will be disappointed with the reg, it's excellent... but the EX has that 'je ne sais quoi' that is inexplicable until you get it in hand.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 10:23 PM   #1312
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Now if only that Psylocke X-Force variant would convert
IcedDog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 10:31 PM   #1313
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
Sabretooth is a beastly sculpt with an amazing presence, great anatomy and a great pose with 2 killer headsculpts . Canale nailed these two pieces.
Good to know! Cable is So Massive and Heavy, his Presence is Huge! I'm really looking forward to similar from Sabes! Martin Canale is killing it!
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 10:39 PM   #1314
srttoz
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLMEsquire44 View Post
Good to know! Cable is So Massive and Heavy, his Presence is Huge! I'm really looking forward to similar from Sabes! Martin Canale is killing it!
Cable is taller because of his pose and the base but Sabretooth is actually bigger/more muscular up top. Oh and his hands. His hands/claws are comically massive. You won't be disappointed.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:19 AM   #1315
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Now if only that Psylocke X-Force variant would convert
Yes please. This x1000. LOL.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:32 AM   #1316
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Lol, ya i knew it was to good to be true, this new sporadic sell outs by sideshow is rather annoying. They really should say "current inventory is sold out, next batch estimate arrival (insert date)". But i guess this is to gain hype, to make sure people jump on it as soon as they become available again.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:40 AM   #1317
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
Lol, ya i knew it was to good to be true, this new sporadic sell outs by sideshow is rather annoying. They really should say "current inventory is sold out, next batch estimate arrival (insert date)". But i guess this is to gain hype, to make sure people jump on it as soon as they become available again.
Not to say that this is their marketing strategy, but if it was to be true, it's quite stupid. I'm pretty sure when something on Sideshow goes full "waitlist only", it doesn't make people say "oh shoot the hype is real let me just wait and see if this ever comes back". Wrong. It makes me instantly go searching every other possible place I know to check to see if I can find it somewhere else before it "sells out" there.

I like the "current inventory sold out" idea you have there. That makes more sense so people know if they want to use rewards points or promo codes, they can wait and still do that on Sideshow.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 11:27 AM   #1318
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Not to say that this is their marketing strategy, but if it was to be true, it's quite stupid. I'm pretty sure when something on Sideshow goes full "waitlist only", it doesn't make people say "oh shoot the hype is real let me just wait and see if this ever comes back". Wrong. It makes me instantly go searching every other possible place I know to check to see if I can find it somewhere else before it "sells out" there.

I like the "current inventory sold out" idea you have there. That makes more sense so people know if they want to use rewards points or promo codes, they can wait and still do that on Sideshow.
Spot on!
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 10:23 PM   #1319
Divo

For all those who “made the cut”, and had a chance to buy this statue, regardless ex or reg, you will be pleased,............and relieved. Enjoy.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 11:18 PM   #1320
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Again.

Waitlist to found some.

I have no idea why I am laughing that Sideshow is pulling a bait and switch on this since it has worked on me before too. Better buy it cuz you like it....
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote