Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-08-2020, 02:51 PM   #911
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWalker View Post
Hoping for next week...

Hope? Man, I've given up on hope weeks ago. Had to take a more hands on approach. So far, managed to sacrifice 3 chickens, 1 goldfish, & 1 hamster to appease the Sabretooth/shipping gods. Results? Nothing. Giving it another 48 hrs. Tops. If still nothing? Raising the anti. Got my eye on Fluffy.

On a lighter note, didn't someone mention speaking with an SS rep, who was told next wk is the wk?
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:18 PM   #912
101son
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post

On a lighter note, didn't someone mention speaking with an SS rep, who was told next wk is the wk?

I spoke with a SS rep last week before I cancelled my EX and they couldn’t/wouldn’t tell me an estimate on when it may ship. Long story short is they have no F%<k#!g idea.

Sidenote - Divo I know your the number 1 supporter for this statue , I even thought you were Martin canale’s son ! Lol jk ...I’m still getting this beast , just not the EX, ordered the regular locally.
101son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:38 PM   #913
adee
Green Arrow

I never changed my flex pay, last one is on April 5th. Hoping it comes before then.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:24 PM   #914
CWalker
The Avengers

Hoping for next week...
CWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:19 AM   #915
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWalker View Post
Hoping for next week...
So you gonna be hoping each week that maybe next week ? :-P

Also wondering if this is why Sabertooth is stuck at port below

"How long the coronavirus survives on surfaces
A study published this week in the Journal of Hospital Infection looked at the lifespans of other coronaviruses found in humans on various surfaces. The SARS coronavirus, at a temperature of 68 degrees Fahrenheit (20 degrees Celsius), lasted for two days on steel, four days on wood and glass, and five days on metal, plastic, and ceramics. (The researchers also found that one strain of SARS lasted up to nine days on a plastic surface at room temperature.)

SARS survived for two to eight hours on aluminum and for less than eight hours on latex." - Business insider article

Last edited by moyiori; 03-10-2020 at 10:26 AM. Reason: added
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:14 PM   #916
aa909
The Green Hornet

it's now 1 months since SS charged my CC for this piece. going to contact them and see what's what...

EDIT: so it's still stuck at the port and they "hope it will be released any day now"...so basically they have no idea when it'll ship
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:33 PM   #917
Emperor
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
it's now 1 months since SS charged my CC for this piece. going to contact them and see what's what...

EDIT: so it's still stuck at the port and they "hope it will be released any day now"...so basically they have no idea when it'll ship
They've pretty told me "any day now" for the past month.
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 02:07 PM   #918
Mr.Mxyzptlk
Justice League

I honestly think for those of us who were charged and have been loyal & patient this whole time (without any proper explanation) should be given free-shipping & double rewards points from Sideshow!
Mr.Mxyzptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 02:19 PM   #919
101son
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk View Post
I honestly think for those of us who were charged and have been loyal & patient this whole time (without any proper explanation) should be given free-shipping & double rewards points from Sideshow!
Being patient doesn't make you loyal. I think it just makes you patient.
& if you were already charged like i was around this time last month then you already paid your shipping anyway.
don't get me wrong i think something should have been done by now for those who paid, or even a SIMPLE email explaining to the customer why & possibly when.
But i'm sure that hasn't been done yet because SS themselves have no idea.

Only thing SS rep told me (about 2 weeks ago) was they could reimburse my last payment + Shipping until this piece is actually ready to ship. which imo ain't F all
101son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 03:04 PM   #920
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk View Post
I agree with you in principle. SS should offer affected customer's "something" to demonstrate good will. But it is a free market and they don't have to do anything other than provide a full refund for failing to ship.

Given how great this statue looks I'm not going to make a fuss (yet) if they get this shipped in the coming week or 2. But it's frustrating!
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote