Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-12-2018, 10:11 AM   #31
actionjackson83
Midnighter

They said no timeline when I asked yesterday. If they still have to rely on PCS to actually issue refunds expect this to go into next year...
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:23 AM   #32
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

So I have to do even more work just to see if I even received a credit? Great. They just can make it easy and just add it as reward points instead. At least I can see it.
It's just frustrating more than anything
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:24 AM   #33
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
So I have to do even more work just to see if I even received a credit? Great. They just can make it easy and just add it as reward points instead. At least I can see it.
It's just frustrating more than anything
Rep told me that they would be sending out emails when the credit was available/issued. At which point we can choose how to use it.
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:27 PM   #34
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
They said no timeline when I asked yesterday. If they still have to rely on PCS to actually issue refunds expect this to go into next year...
Honestly, I expect it to never happen. They'll just pass the ball to someone else and the funds will be stuck in hustler's limbo.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 06:00 PM   #35
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
Honestly, I expect it to never happen. They'll just pass the ball to someone else and the funds will be stuck in hustler's limbo.
I think you are correct. I don't see this ever being resolved. If things keep chugging along it will only take one bad statue based on their current rep and new orders will cease.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 07:18 PM   #36
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I think you are correct. I don't see this ever being resolved. If things keep chugging along it will only take one bad statue based on their current rep and new orders will cease.
I don’t think this will happen. The pieces they’re doing now feel like they’re going after new collectors and throwing in the occasional “classic” line to keep the current customers “happy”.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:06 PM   #37
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash421 View Post
I don’t think this will happen. The pieces they’re doing now feel like they’re going after new collectors and throwing in the occasional “classic” line to keep the current customers “happy”.
Reference to QC.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 10:08 PM   #38
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Reference to QC.
Even then that’s not going to sway a lot. So far, Zangief has been very well received, 1:3 Ryu has been well received (overall), Ultra Ken isn’t “grail” status, but for the most part it came out decent. So far delays and refunds are the only major black eyes (don’t get me wrong, these are not minor issues) and then Kanji-gate. I’m sure there’s a few more I’m not remebering that someone will be kind enough to chime in on. Their CS issues are now in the hands of Sideshow, who have a very good CS staff. Only time will tell if this ship sinks or manages to right itself and deliver what it promised.
Old 09-14-2018, 03:01 PM   #39
Drakull
Sailor Moon

Sideshow don't allow us to transfer, rules changes and they now understand they need the PCS money ? haha a joke, SS didn't change nothing ...
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 05:08 PM   #40
rcaido
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash421 View Post
Even then that’s not going to sway a lot. So far, Zangief has been very well received, 1:3 Ryu has been well received (overall), Ultra Ken isn’t “grail” status, but for the most part it came out decent. So far delays and refunds are the only major black eyes (don’t get me wrong, these are not minor issues) and then Kanji-gate. I’m sure there’s a few more I’m not remebering that someone will be kind enough to chime in on. Their CS issues are now in the hands of Sideshow, who have a very good CS staff. Only time will tell if this ship sinks or manages to right itself and deliver what it promised.
I got a bunch of Zangiefs & regular Conan. All came out perfect with no flaws whatsoever...I only had one issue with PCS and that was the delay in transfering an order but that was when the CS got into an accident. After that it was taken care of. So far it seems like i got extremely lucky compared to everyone else. Im a firm believer in going just by my experience, so until they do me wrong, ill still support PCS if they have the statue i want.
rcaido is offline   Reply With Quote