Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-20-2016, 12:14 AM   #3811
halfamazing
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Co11ector View Post
Thank you, that makes sense.
no worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
It was pretty much the same.

Actually I think Balrog was worse, because even after we thought we had one, we had to wait a day to see if our order was canceled! Remember.

Then again, I was only after Bearded, so it was easier for me. After the 3 hours crazy period that is.
Yeah Balrog was hell. I was meant to go to a christmas dinner that night which i ended up skipping. I remember like it was yesterday lol

Congrats on your pick up too! looks like you made the wise (and easy) choice!
halfamazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:17 AM   #3812
halfamazing
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Oh sorry misunderstood I would of gotten regular AP but went for evil Ryu instead! So not even close on evil Ryu! Well looks like I may be one of last ones if jerry goes by time stamp as I was one of last to secure the EVO set!

So Pauli you missed out on all of them or just the evil Ryu?

Sarah
I hate to be that guy but it's "would have"
halfamazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:27 AM   #3813
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Of the two times i've gone for ap (got both), I have used this website. Not sure if it's a coincidence, but it was pretty spot on to my order placement to what my time said on paypal. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/los-angeles
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:29 AM   #3814
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
I hate to be that guy but it's "would have"
It's people like you who make these forums so much fun... If you know me I do lots of grammar errors and run on sentences. I'm not trying to write novels so really don't care about being grammatically correct but thank you for that . You made me lol

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:30 AM   #3815
novaraven
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnfro86 View Post
Of the two times i've gone for ap (got both), I have used this website. Not sure if it's a coincidence, but it was pretty spot on to my order placement to what my time said on paypal. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/los-angeles
+1 on this.

The EXACT website I used, and it came through without fail!
novaraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:42 AM   #3816
bonebreak2000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaraven View Post
+1 on this.

The EXACT website I used, and it came through without fail!
I dont understand what this gets you. Jerry has said he manually flips the flags which is why they went up at different times.
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:54 AM   #3817
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Oh sorry misunderstood I would of gotten regular AP but went for evil Ryu instead! So not even close on evil Ryu! Well looks like I may be one of last ones if jerry goes by time stamp as I was one of last to secure the EVO set!

So Pauli you missed out on all of them or just the evil Ryu?

Sarah
Just evil. I wanted beard the most so I went for him first. How stupid of me looking back at it I want evil still.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:58 AM   #3818
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonebreak2000 View Post
I dont understand what this gets you. Jerry has said he manually flips the flags which is why they went up at different times.
Most of the pre orders don't go like ryu did, the button goes live a few seconds before three since pcs turns out on manually, so it's possible to place your order before the official 3pm start time, but you are disqualified for an artist proof. Those go to the first however many people that get their orders in starting at exactly three. So if you are shooting for an ap, this will help you to time your button.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:01 AM   #3819
novaraven
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonebreak2000 View Post
Well at least I would be basing my time on a central clock as a point of reference and not just on some clock that might be horribly inaccurate. With these pre-orders, every second counts.

I've looked at a few clocks on the internet. Most of the clocks were +/- 1 second from each other. Heck, even the automatic time calibration on my phone wasn't too far off from the website I used (which was great to say the least), but nonetheless, I based my countdown time on the above-stated website.

Another time-based website I used was this one:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim.../pacific-time/

And even this one was equal to timeanddate.com
novaraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:04 AM   #3820
wakasashe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

The Ryu 1:3 PO will indefinitely go down inthe books memory as one of the most intense and memorable. I scored the Reg and Battle, this being my first go at a 1:3 statues. Battle was my first pick for its aesthetic, and Reg was a no brainer for its accuracy and nostalgia. I've yet to figure out where it's going to be displayed.

That being said...I just freaked out because I scored a Battle AP!!!! So happy! Thank you thank you Jerry and team! I can't tell you how stoked I am about it!

And everyone else on the forums...you all made getting through the delay very bearable
wakasashe is offline   Reply With Quote