Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 12-13-2019, 06:28 PM   #81
Oniri Créations
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I know it's a statue of an invulnerable person who can fly, but they need to get rid of the inaccurate stuff.
Yes we've already worked on the 3D tweaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I can definitely vouch for Oniri, i only have their Cobra statue but it's a beauty and i have Sarutobi & Eva02 on order.

Should be getting reviews up and pics for Cobra soon and the same for Sarutobi once he arrives.
Thanks a lot, DGK
Oniri Créations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 05:52 AM   #82
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniri Créations View Post
Well, if it's any comfort, I am the lead prototype painter of the company, and China has pretty much become my 2nd home lol

I do spend a lot of time with our factories, showing them every step of my process and make sure they understand what I need in terms of paint application.

We will be shipping out a lot of statues in 2020 and I've no doubt collectors will realize production quality will be extremely close to the prototypes. More often than not we actually take the time to improve on materials, engineering etc compared to the prototypes
Thanks for interacting with us on here, it is very much appreciated when a company rep chats with us and answers whatever questions they can.

I also have your Cobra and Lady statue and it is fantastic, I'm hoping you make Cobra's archenemy Crystal Bowie as well, I'm sure you guys could work wonders with translucent resin

While I'm not a huge DC fan myself this Superman is a great looking piece, very dynamic. I personally can't wait to see more of your Anime/Manga lines especially Berserk, those Berserk sneaks you guys posted on twitter this year looked amazing, by the way any chance you guys would go after the Guyver or Fist of the North star licenses ?
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:13 AM   #83
arakha
Frackin!

Superman looks incredible. Excited to see more, especially Wonder Woman.
arakha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 09:58 AM   #84
supermic
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Hmmm I'm extremely tempted to order this from SpecFiction... If I go with this line I'm going to have to give up the Tweeterhead line to make room... And I still have like 5 pre-orders with TH...

I'm just going to have to get a bigger house...
A mes yeux tu peux abandonner TH

Cette statue de Superman est de mon opinion une des plus belle !!!: mâchoire:
supermic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 10:04 AM   #85
supermic
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Thank you

If anyone on here has questions I'll be happy to answer them
Je vous ai précommander cette superbe statue de Superman inspirée du travail de Jim Lee et j'espére dans l'avenir pouvoir mettre Ã- ses côtés une statue de Batman inspirée du même artiste !
Belle création ! En plus une société de mon pays !: buttrock:
Old 12-15-2019, 11:01 AM   #86
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the comments and feedback

We've been getting a pretty amazing response so far, but it was also pointed out to us that the bullets were wrong. We're no firearm experts if honest so we apologize for this mistake, and we will throw in a new additional set of realistic bullets for every statue.
Appreciate your presence on the forum. Will future characters be in an action/mini diorama setting as well?
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:01 PM   #87
Dark Knight.
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Hmmm I'm extremely tempted to order this from SpecFiction... If I go with this line I'm going to have to give up the Tweeterhead line to make room... And I still have like 5 pre-orders with TH...

I'm just going to have to get a bigger house...
I'm in the same boat. I'm very impressed with this piece and can't wait to see some other characters so I can have some direction
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 02:09 PM   #88
Oniri Créations
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakha View Post
Superman looks incredible. Excited to see more, especially Wonder Woman.
I look forward to her as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Thanks for interacting with us on here, it is very much appreciated when a company rep chats with us and answers whatever questions they can.

I also have your Cobra and Lady statue and it is fantastic, I'm hoping you make Cobra's archenemy Crystal Bowie as well, I'm sure you guys could work wonders with translucent resin

While I'm not a huge DC fan myself this Superman is a great looking piece, very dynamic. I personally can't wait to see more of your Anime/Manga lines especially Berserk, those Berserk sneaks you guys posted on twitter this year looked amazing, by the way any chance you guys would go after the Guyver or Fist of the North star licenses ?
Thanks a lot!

To be honest, we do not have plans for a new Cobra piece for the moment.

Regarding the licences you mentioned, maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermic View Post
Je vous ai précommander cette superbe statue de Superman inspirée du travail de Jim Lee et j'espére dans l'avenir pouvoir mettre Ã- ses côtés une statue de Batman inspirée du même artiste !
Merci beaucoup!! I'll switch back to English so as not to break any forum rule
Of course Batman is in the works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Appreciate your presence on the forum. Will future characters be in an action/mini diorama setting as well?
Happy to be here

Yes, absolutely. We've always focused on making "dioramas", instead of characters with plain bases. Our aim is to always tell a story
the next characters in our line up will have the same treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight. View Post
I'm in the same boat. I'm very impressed with this piece and can't wait to see some other characters so I can have some direction
Thank you! Don't worry, more are on the way
Oniri Créations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 04:43 PM   #89
supermic
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermic View Post

sorry for my conjugation mistakes but it's the emotion:RÉ
Old 12-21-2019, 10:02 AM   #90
Sjb
Justice League

Ordered. Anxious to see how this line compares to the XM line in terms of quality.
Sjb is offline   Reply With Quote