Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

View Poll Results: what piece should ReelART do next?
Death Dealer 2 24 36.92%
Victorious 2 3.08%
Huntress 39 60.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #21
hazmatt
Death is hereditary.

Well this is a tough call between DD II & the Huntress but my vote goes to DD II. I've been teased by progress shots of this piece for too long now and it must be made. DD is one of the most iconic Frazetta figures and 110% badass
hazmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:26 PM   #22
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinReaper View Post
Well let's see......

Subscribed...CHECK

Voted...........CHECK

My choice of Sculpt.....

The Death Dealer II......CHECK

Let me just say, that the Huntress and Death Dealer II should both be released! But the Death Dealer II should be first. Why you ask?! Well in my opinion when it comes to Franzetta Art, the Death Dealer is the quintessential character everyone is familiar with. He is the ambassador to Franzetta's world. Over the years many have become fans of Franzetta's work. There are those that follow him religiously and those that have just glimpsed a piece here or there. But for sure whether you are a 40yr old die-hard fan or 16 year old in today's world and had a glimpse of Franz's art, you can probably safely bet that the piece both of these fans saw was probably the Death Dealer!

Like I have said the Huntress is also a must for all the die-hard fans. She is a true classic. But from a classic as well as business point of view the Dealer must be first.

Let the ambassador do his job! Let him usher in all of Franzetta's fans, new and old, and introduce them to his work and reel arts portrayal of them!

VR
Franzetta?
Old 07-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #23
Crossbonez74
I am da law!

I voted Huntress. I like the Death Dealer but there are already several Death Dealer versions on the market and readily available on the bay.
Crossbonez74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #24
adee
Green Arrow

While all three are great I had to go with the Death Dealer. I love the painting and the sculpt really captures the action and movement. While there may be a few Death Dealers on the market I don't think any of them show as much rage and presence as this one.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:07 PM   #25
spider-man
Knife to the Eye

easiest contest entry ever! Huntress by far as I've wanted this one since you got the licence to create frazettas art. All you have to do is look at the art and all questions will be answered, it's beautiful.
spider-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #26
risingstar
Jedi Order

1. Newsletter done
2. Huntress
3. Huntress

ReelArt honors the true master of fantasy art.
The Huntress is definitive Frazetta come to life.

The Huntress bewilders. She tempts. She conquers.
She captivates. She is fearless. She enchants.
She is indomitable and resolute. She is the unattainable.

Unbridled energy bleeds through her blade like a wave of thunder. She toys with her game, her suitors, her adversaries. She stands strong and defiant, sultry and alluring, graceful and engaging. Is she friend or foe? One thing is for certain. She is the mistress of the hunt. She is the primal warrior absolute. Come, if you dare. The Huntress awaits. Pray you survive.

---

Why make the Huntress? Because no other piece inspires or transcends the strength Frazetta embodied within her.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #27
VinReaper
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Franzetta?
So I had some typos! It was typing while I was multitasking, was supposed to be working on a design project, doing a wine estimate and speaking to clients on a conference call! LOL!

So give me a little wiggle room! Tunnel vision typing and just kept going. I didn't even realize I made the mistake! LOL!

VR
VinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:58 AM   #28
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinReaper View Post
So I had some typos! It was typing while I was multitasking, was supposed to be working on a design project, doing a wine estimate and speaking to clients on a conference call! LOL!

So give me a little wiggle room! Tunnel vision typing and just kept going. I didn't even realize I made the mistake! LOL!

VR
we are so freaking addicted to this forum LOL!this forum is the main reason I continue to pour more money into this dumb hobby!!
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:22 AM   #29
theshadow
Doh!

The Huntress gets my vote. Those broadhipped Frazetta girls are so sexy. Besides,I always liked that painting. That girl having controll over two big sabres like that. Great work.
theshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:00 AM   #30
Crossbonez74
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
While all three are great I had to go with the Death Dealer. I love the painting and the sculpt really captures the action and movement. While there may be a few Death Dealers on the market I don't think any of them show as much rage and presence as this one.
Maybe its just me but the Death Dealer versions done by Randy Bowen and William Paquette are pretty tough to beat.
Just my opinion though.
Crossbonez74 is offline   Reply With Quote