Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-23-2017, 05:26 AM   #21
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

I also HATE what they did to batmans mask from BVS and SS. It was perfect. JUSTICE LEAGUE version was way too cartoony. And I didnt like the new costume either. I loved the gritty and used look. They nailed it, why did they change it, WHYYYYYYYYYYY????
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 10:44 AM   #22
Vader
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
Out of the BVS line, thats THREE batmans, one superman and one sill coming WONDER WOMAN. The first 2 bats were no brainers, but there is nothing special enough for me to justify spending another 2200usd or 2800cdn on this statue. 3 batmans is one to many and all it has is a trenchcoat and some goggles. Nothing special and I agree the ES is WAY too high.

I ordered the joker instead and am waiting patiently for BALE BATMAN TO GO with him. I soooooo WISH they would do a ZOD . FEORA or JOREL or even a DOOMSDAY at the point he was about to kill Superman with the bones coming out of him and starting to look like Doomsday and not LOTR CAVE TROLL. But I was told they did not have the man of steel licence and they were only doing JUSTICE LEAGUE in 1/3. Movie was so bad, they wont make a stephenwolf, to big, and no one liked him, well almost no one, my son did. ALOT of money to be a prime one customer.
You getting the 1/2 Wonder Woman?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 12:16 AM   #23
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
You getting the 1/2 Wonder Woman?
Yes, so I have the 2 batmans, the superman and waiting forever for the WONDER WOMAN. Instead of a lame batman with a coat, why couldnt they have done something better. Yes, I get it, to some its cool, if your collecting hot toys, but to drop 2200usd and shipping for a trench coat, some glasses and a gun.........expected much more.

Now not a fan of bale batman, but Heath was the best joker of all time, and I couldnt pass up that statue, so I have that on order, and waiting for the 1/2 bale batman to go with it. Thats all I would ever order from that series.

I have been ordering the 1/3 statues of justice league. I wish they had been 1/2 scale so I could build on that line but no, they did this to make more money. SO I had to because even tho I LOATH the movie because of what WB and JOSS did to Snyders film, I love the characters, but not the way they were lightened up in the movie. Batman made me sick to my stomach with how lame he was when you come from the bad ass batman from BVS ultimate cut. You cant top that, then we get smiling joking batman for justice league. Also didnt like the revisions in his costume, but I had to have cyborg, very impressive even at 1/3 scale, thought aquaman was a real terrible sculpt, but im a completest. Got the batman with bruces head and wonder woman normal as that pose looks better and face more real. Flash was great but the pose could have been better and I think thats it. Just waiting for superman which will never top the 1/2 scale version and maybe the tech batman, kinda cool except the googles on his face.

I WOULD not buy a stephanwolf. Lamest villan ever. But I would be all over a zod. That in half scale, mind blown. But it wont happen. This is just a side collection mostly for my son as I only collect LIFESIZE props. But could never afford all these guys commissioned and silicone and dont have the room, so this will have to do. But I will say that PRIME 1 for the most part are second to none in the mass producing statue manufacturures business. Rare to see this type of quality. But it all adds up and is really starting to get out of hand expensive. I wouldve bought the DOG ALIEN, but I only collect lifesize,so I have Life size custom queen alien, lifesize alien ressurection alien, aliens alien warrior life size and a lifesize silicone ripley and torn apart bishop with life size eggs and facehuggers and chestbursters and stassis chambers,...........so buy this real cool 1/3 just didn make sense. Wow, im talking to much. Yeah tho, Prime ONE has my attention right now. WW better be worth the wait.CHEERS and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE!
Old 12-25-2017, 12:37 AM   #24
Vader
Ghost

Can you post pics of your collection?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 07:06 PM   #25
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

I guess, but its just going to show the 3 shown everywhere else, nothing special until we get that dammed Wonder Woman thats a year late!
Old 09-16-2019, 10:26 AM   #26
nearmint
Phoenix

Got mine, but he's smaller than I expected...

nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:20 AM   #27
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Nice.

I still find the look odd. I mean, why exactly is he wearing the coat, especially when he still has the cowl on?
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:01 PM   #28
Ezhil
Mephisto

Silently this got shipped . without any one notice
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:02 PM   #29
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Wait, isn't this like 1:12?

Wouldn't 1:2 be like half of a full sized likeness?
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:12 PM   #30
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
Wait, isn't this like 1:12?

Wouldn't 1:2 be like half of a full sized likeness?
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote