Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-14-2019, 10:26 PM   #301
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

The only “news” there will ever be is when the TBA changes to a number. There won’t be any announcement beyond that.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:49 PM   #302
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
The only “news” there will ever be is when the TBA changes to a number. There won’t be any announcement beyond that.
Yeah, I mean Poison Ivy went up quite a long time before Master Race Batman and she still doesn't have an ES set for the regular.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 11:13 PM   #303
jb518
The Herculoids

Prime 1 has the edition sizes on their site:

Ex - 750
Reg - 800

Seems in line with most of the other Batman statues. I've been on the fence to order this one until they announced an edition size. I did a test order through Prime 1 with Economy Shipping to NY and shipping was $293. Unfortunately, Sideshow doesn't list the shipping price. Does anyone have any idea of shipping cost for a statue this size from Sideshow? I'd prefer to go through Sideshow to use some reward points. Trying to find a similar sized statue, I tested Hush Batman through Sideshow and the shipping was $240, but Economy Shipping isn't available on that one through Prime 1. This would be my first Prime 1 statue. Thoughts?
jb518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 11:51 PM   #304
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb518 View Post

Ex - 750
Reg - 800

Seems in line with most of the other Batman statues. I've been on the fence to order this one until they announced an edition size. I did a test order through Prime 1 with Economy Shipping to NY and shipping was $293. Unfortunately, Sideshow doesn't list the shipping price. Does anyone have any idea of shipping cost for a statue this size from Sideshow? I'd prefer to go through Sideshow to use some reward points. Trying to find a similar sized statue, I tested Hush Batman through Sideshow and the shipping was $240, but Economy Shipping isn't available on that one through Prime 1. This would be my first Prime 1 statue. Thoughts?
The last few P1 pieces have been super expensive to ship from SSC, so it probably won't be much cheaper. The base and plant monster are pretty big.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 01:52 AM   #305
ambasah
Red Skull

SS seems to be charging around $200 shipping cost for the big boys from P1. And it appears to be "US wide". guys in California paying as much as guys in NY.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 02:56 AM   #306
letsroy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

This guy looks way bigger than 1/3 scale.

I have Noel and Hush and this DKMR looks more like Hush scale which it is supposed 1/3 scale but it is bigger than that.

I would like to see more of this bats...because we will have to wait a little bit more until he arrives at our caves.
letsroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 12:29 PM   #307
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb518 View Post

Ex - 750
Reg - 800

I'm still trying to understand Sideshow's shipping charges to be quite honest. I've ordered many 1/3 Scales from them and their shipping charges vary from statue to statue but the biggest head scratcher for me was/is the Sculpt Cape Superman. It has a shipping charge of $50, but the Hush Batman was $150, The XE Suit Batman was $160, Mr. Freeze was $170, Deathstroke was $42 and Arkham Batman was $75 (should have been the same as Deathstroke since they're basically the same size). I got Prime 1 Doomsday from Secret Compass and shipping for him was $125 so I'm really not sure how UPS shipping works to be perfectly honest! Lol.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 07:04 PM   #308
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsroy View Post

This guy looks way bigger than 1/3 scale.

I have Noel and Hush and this DKMR looks more like Hush scale which it is supposed 1/3 scale but it is bigger than that.

I would like to see more of this bats...because we will have to wait a little bit more until he arrives at our caves.
There's no denying the sizes are sometimes off, but I think they might be closer in height than the pic suggests. Noel has one leg down, TDK3 is up higher on a taller base. TDK3 is definitely more beefy, but he's always been a big brawler while Noel is more slim and fit. Or I could be wrong.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 03:32 AM   #309
StatueBandit
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

This could be the best Batman ever produced.
StatueBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 03:14 PM   #310
stryker12
Fantastic Four

So I was changing my order from the deluxe to the regular version, and I saw that the economy shipping estimate from Prime 1 is $350 to the US East Coast. Is this likely to be accurate? Can I expect a similar cost if I order from sideshow instead?
stryker12 is offline   Reply With Quote