Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 02-14-2017, 03:51 PM   #291
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsycatcha View Post
Massive congrats. Im trying to get the funds together . I really need this one.

Does anyone happen to know anywhere across Europe doing this for a reasonable price or any reputable stockists to try ?
Popculcha in Australia has some still but will cost lot's to ship to Europe ...The box is like a fridge
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 04:00 PM   #292
gypsycatcha
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Cheers mate, the neighbours took mine in as I was out when it was delivered but I can't get it yet as they've gone out

Don't know of anywhere that has stock, it sold out pretty quick after it went up for preorder, good luck with finding one though
Ah man that sux lol. I had the same recently with an item so i know the pain although not quite on the same scale as this. Yea may have to pay a bit more thru ebay. Cant wait to see what you think of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz View Post
Popculcha in Australia has some still but will cost lot's to ship to Europe ...The box is like a fridge
Thanks mate. Yea shipping would be crazy dear I would imagine.
gypsycatcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 05:49 PM   #293
gypsycatcha

Quote:
Cheers mate, the neighbours took mine in as I was out when it was delivered but I can't get it yet as they've gone out

Don't know of anywhere that has stock, it sold out pretty quick after it went up for preorder, good luck with finding one though
Hi bud howz you're medusa ? are you happy with her ??
Old 02-20-2017, 02:07 PM   #294
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Literally only just finished setting her up! Been mad busy all last week and the snakes take an age to pose right (fun to do though). As for what I think of her, STUNNING! Ecc have done it again, quality is second to none on every part of the bust . The translucent resin shows through on this more any other bust I have of theirs. The paint is oustanding and it has this pearlescent finish that shows more or less depending on the angle you view it from. It weighs an absolute ton as well I'd say it's one of the heaviest pieces I have. The switch out mouth is a great touch, I thought I'd only ever display her with the open mouth but the closed one looks awesome as well and gives the bust a really different feel.
I'd say if you have any interest at all in this bust then their's no way you'd be disappointed once you have it in hand. It's a true centre piece.
Once I get a chance I'll take some pics of her
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 04:37 PM   #295
gypsycatcha

Quote:
Literally only just finished setting her up! Been mad busy all last week and the snakes take an age to pose right (fun to do though). As for what I think of her, STUNNING! Ecc have done it again, quality is second to none on every part of the bust . The translucent resin shows through on this more any other bust I have of theirs. The paint is oustanding and it has this pearlescent finish that shows more or less depending on the angle you view it from. It weighs an absolute ton as well I'd say it's one of the heaviest pieces I have. The switch out mouth is a great touch, I thought I'd only ever display her with the open mouth but the closed one looks awesome as well and gives the bust a really different feel.
I'd say if you have any interest at all in this bust then their's no way you'd be disappointed once you have it in hand. It's a true centre piece.
Once I get a chance I'll take some pics of her
Ah man sounds awesome. Really am hoping I can get one soon. Would love to see some pics of you're one when you get a minute. Glad you are well pleased with her
Old 02-20-2017, 04:46 PM   #296
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Ah man sounds awesome. Really am hoping I can get one soon. Would love to see some pics of you're one when you get a minute. Glad you are well pleased with her
Cheers mate, I'll keep my eye out for one and if I see any up for sale I'll be sure to let you know
I'll break the 'proper' camera out for taking the pics of this as it deserves more than the quality cam phone pictures can provide!
Old 02-20-2017, 06:03 PM   #297
gypsycatcha

Quote:
Cheers mate, I'll keep my eye out for one and if I see any up for sale I'll be sure to let you know
I'll break the 'proper' camera out for taking the pics of this as it deserves more than the quality cam phone pictures can provide!
Really looking forward to seeing your pics. Just out of interest, what other ECC pieces do you own ?
Old 02-20-2017, 06:52 PM   #298
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Really looking forward to seeing your pics. Just out of interest, what other ECC pieces do you own ?
reaper maquette, blade 2 reaper placard, rosenburg bust, 'the grey' bust and got freddy bust on preorder
Old 02-20-2017, 07:35 PM   #299
gypsycatcha

Quote:
reaper maquette, blade 2 reaper placard, rosenburg bust, 'the grey' bust and got freddy bust on preorder
Awesome pieces. That Rosenburg bust is incredible. I was very tempted to get the Reaper Placard . I need this tho. I just love the crazyness of the overall look of this one.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:31 PM   #300
gypsycatcha

Managed to get a Medusa and she will be shipping tomorrow. Hopefully be here in around a week or so. I cant wait to see this in hand