Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 02-08-2018, 12:33 PM   #241
iguana
Blue Falcon

thanks, somehow I don't like the brown in here and the black base but it's a really good alternative if don't want the penis base.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:33 PM   #242
MustardDragon
Fantastic Four

Pretty nice. Still getting the EX though. With such a dynamic pose it'll be nice to see what he's attacking (even though it may be a clear purple dong) ��
MustardDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:54 PM   #243
SONICobra
Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustardDragon View Post
Pretty nice. Still getting the EX though. With such a dynamic pose it'll be nice to see what he's attacking (even though it may be a clear purple dong) ��
holy sh_t bro i almost spit my water all over the keyboard
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:36 PM   #244
Negativepenalty
Fantastic Four

I wanted to like this one so bad but I can't get past the portraits. They all look off to me. The screaming one with the bulging eye, the other two just don't fit with the pose and all of them have this gross twisted neck thing going on. I love everything else about this piece but the portraits just aren't for me. I regret not pre ordering the P1 Exclusive when I had the chance...settled on regular.
Negativepenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:48 PM   #245
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativepenalty View Post
I wanted to like this one so bad but I can't get past the portraits. They all look off to me. The screaming one with the bulging eye, the other two just don't fit with the pose and all of them have this gross twisted neck thing going on. I love everything else about this piece but the portraits just aren't for me. I regret not pre ordering the P1 Exclusive when I had the chance...settled on regular.
The EX is still available on Prime 1's website, their shipping is pricey though.

I hope Tsume finally shows off their Berserk stuff this year.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 01:58 PM   #246
Negativepenalty
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
The EX is still available on Prime 1's website, their shipping is pricey though.

I hope Tsume finally shows off their Berserk stuff this year.
I was thinking about doing this but I really need to think if the EX is worth the extra $300 in shipping.

Also, TSUME IS DOING A BERSERK LINE!?! I have the Broly King of Destruction ordered with them but had no clue about a Berserk line!!!
Negativepenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:20 PM   #247
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Everybodys getting a piece of Berserk. Tsume might not be 1/4 though. Oniri is also doing Berserk in 1/6 I think. Too bad its almost all at once and most collectors cant get more than one.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 03:00 PM   #248
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativepenalty View Post
I was thinking about doing this but I really need to think if the EX is worth the extra $300 in shipping.

Also, TSUME IS DOING A BERSERK LINE!?! I have the Broly King of Destruction ordered with them but had no clue about a Berserk line!!!

This was the only sketch that was posted many month ago so far

iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:20 PM   #249
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

lol guys you make me laugh with the dildo thing ! i actually like the non EX more , i can't unseen the penis now...but i think the EX is coming with another head right ?
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:26 AM   #250
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

That blood splatter sold me, looks like a very well done product at this point. This and the gecco guts I both like. Wasn't planning on collecting berserk stuff but now looking forward to how skull knight, berserker guts will look like. Skull knight is such a well designed char.

Not interested in a full scale diorama that tsume is offering, rather have zodd as a standalone piece would have been so epic. But his 1/6 scale is going to be crazy.

I like the regular base more tbh, simplistic and clean. But I do want the exclusive face sculpts so probably will have to go for the exclusive for this.

How much do you think this will go for, I reckon 500 for the regular and 550 for the exclusive.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote