Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-23-2019, 02:25 PM   #811
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I watched Bmutha's video in complete awe. Amazing.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 02:55 PM   #812
slynger
Hellboy

I'm waiting to hear back from my guy. But as of now, it hasn't shipped yet.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 07:59 PM   #813
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Looked great on the video. If I was a huge Transformers fan, I'd definitely try to get this.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:14 PM   #814
ciel
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Has anyone’s shipped out from Spec Fiction yet?
I prepaid for the statute last year and paid for shipping on 11/08/2019, because Spec Fiction said the statue will be shipped on 11/20/2019 BUT I needed to pay for the shipping ASAP. On the 19th I sent them another email to confirm the shipping date because there had been no update on my order after I paid my shipping. No respond from the seller, so I had to send another reminder email on the 20th, and they replied that “now changed to 11/30/2019”. This is the first time I order from them, I hope there won’t be another delay.
ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:29 PM   #815
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Thanks for your update. I paid outright the moment it went up a few years ago but didn’t receive a final payment form. I noticed people getting them so I contacted Todd. Apparently he sent it to the wrong address so I took care of it on Monday.

A few things to consider. You can trust him. My IA Soundwave and XM Spider Gwen we’re both delayed by a week. This month is also screwy because of where Thanksgiving falls so that might be what’s causing the delay. I was just curious due to my late invoice or if something happened to my payment.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:45 PM   #816
ciel
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Thanks for your update. I paid outright the moment it went up a few years ago but didn’t receive a final payment form. I noticed people getting them so I contacted Todd. Apparently he sent it to the wrong address so I took care of it on Monday.

A few things to consider. You can trust him. My IA Soundwave and XM Spider Gwen we’re both delayed by a week. This month is also screwy because of where Thanksgiving falls so that might be what’s causing the delay. I was just curious due to my late invoice or if something happened to my payment.
That’s great to know that the seller is trustworthy. You are right about the holiday season that might be causing shipping delays, I didn’t consider that. Like I said, this is the first time I ordered from them so I don’t really know what to expect except to receive the statue in a reasonable time frame. Thanks for the info
ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 09:22 AM   #817
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciel View Post
That’s great to know that the seller is trustworthy. You are right about the holiday season that might be causing shipping delays, I didn’t consider that. Like I said, this is the first time I ordered from them so I don’t really know what to expect except to receive the statue in a reasonable time frame. Thanks for the info
If you have any questions or concerns don't be afraid to contact him. He will eventually answer. I find using the contact form faster than chat.
Old 11-24-2019, 02:30 PM   #818
Cletus007
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish3183 View Post
It's a beast of a statue. I am pretty curious to see how their 1/20 line looks.
Me too! I can't wait for SGCC 2019 and the reveal of that 1/20 line. Also looking out for the first pictures/videos of the 1/10 Soundwave and Grimlock.

I personally hope that one day they announce a Galvatron and Rodimus Prime
Cletus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 04:51 PM   #819
Dubya
Frackin!

Can't wait to see the rest of the transformers at Singapore Comic Con. Bmutha's review was was excellent and this is the arguably one of XM's best pieces.
Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:43 PM   #820
eternalblue02

Optimus has shipped from Spec Fiction via DHL from Singapore.